BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Pinto beans, nutty flax seed, sesame seeds, and quinoa are combined to create a unique and wholesome chip to be enjoyed alone or paired with your favorite dip.

Pinto Beans, Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Canola Oil and/or Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seed, Quinoa, Sea Salt. Dried.

Nicole P.
Ripon, WI
Love these chips! They're great on their own or with dip. Healthier than plain potato chips. They are competitively priced in comparison to other chips. Available at most grocery stores. I've found them on sale at Target from time to time.
Kristina S.
These were amazing chips. I love to snack even though I know that I shouldn't. It can be a problem so I try to look for snacks that a are a little better for me. Everything from this brand is great, but I really enjoyed these bean chips. They have a nice flavor and texture.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I'm allergic to certain oils so I can't eat a ton of chips. I enjoyed it but you can tell it isn't as flavorful as regular chips due to lack of fake powder flavor. I prefer rid due to being healthy.
Jessica F.
Brunswick, GA
I like finding a good chip that's a little healthier than regular chips but also still tastes great! This chip meets all my demands
Mariana L.
Durham, NC
Good alternative for another healthy crackers. It doesn't tastes like beans and works good to me. Have a lot of vitamins.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
This chip is one of my favorite chip, super tasty and made from pinto bean. Always super crisp and never oily.
Alison H.
Grandville, MI
Delicious alternative to regular crackers. My husband and I love them, but my young children do not like these
Debra O.
Aiken
I like pinto beans by themselves. The chips are even better. High in protein. Curbs hunger well. Very tasty!
Brianna W.
Maple Valley
These are delicious and taste great with spicy hummus or fresh pico de gallo. Even my toddler loves them!
Maya N.
victorville
Hum humi liked this so much I buy this online .. was so good and i needed to try more the same this one