BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Sweet potatoes are kettle cooked and lightly salted to bring out the natural sweetness of this root vegetable.

Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Jennifer W.
I absolutely love these sweet potato chips! They are a healthier way of satisfying the chip craving and are tastier if you like sweet potatoes! The only downside is they are addicting and a bag doesn’t last long!
Emily B.
Boise, ID
DA BOMB! YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THESE! Eat them up. Have them with salsa. with hummas. with anything. they are too yummy. decently prices. right in the middle of the road- little more than some chips. light texture. just good ole chip all around,
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Great taste!! These Food should Taste Good brand Kettle chips live up to their name. Healthy food with feel good ingredients used, Let my whole family munch on them without worrying about what they are eating. The bag does have quite a bit of air in it though.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Two words: SO GOOD. I have been on a journey to find taste good items to replace my bad eating and these were it for me. If you love sweet potatoes like I do then this is heaven for you. It is super inexpensive and tastes great. Definitely will buy again.
Niki W.
Columbus
I always buy these products and I’m in love with the taste and texture, I love sweet potatoes so the fact that it’s in a chip just makes it so much better. They’re usually at my local publix but I’ve bought them at other stores as well .
Alexx D.
Fullerton, CA
Yum yum! I love the flavor and crunch of these chips. There are not many sweet potato chips, and I'm happy to have found these. Especially since I can find them in any store, not just natural good stores. Love them.
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego , CA
I think this is my favorite sweet potato chip, like, ever. Very crunchy and not too salty -- everything you love about kettle chips but with sweetness and a few more vitamins.
Yanjett V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
These things are soooooo fire! They used to have them in the vending machines at my job and were one of the few delicious vegan options available to me, since I worked in a predominantly meat eating environment.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
YES!!! That was the first word out of my mouth when I tried this product!! I am lucky enough to work for a company that provides snacks and beverages and other convenience foods for the employees at no charge. We had the opportunity to try the "Food Should Taste Good" brand of Sweet potato kettle chips and I have to say I wasn't expecting them to be so yummy!!! Great crunch, rich flavor that made you feel like you were eating the "bad for you" chips! I went out that night and purchased a bag for my family. Needless to say we are all HOOKED and buy other products in this line!
Kristin H.
Raleigh
I love kettle cooked chips because they always have that nice thick crunch. These are a very good variety because they are nice and salty, but not overly so. They definitely satisfy that salt craving!