BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Sweet potatoes are kettle cooked and lightly salted to bring out the natural sweetness of this root vegetable.

Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I absolutely love these sweet potato chips! They are a healthier way of satisfying the chip craving and are tastier if you like sweet potatoes! The only downside is they are addicting and a bag doesn’t last long!
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Great taste!! These Food should Taste Good brand Kettle chips live up to their name. Healthy food with feel good ingredients used, Let my whole family munch on them without worrying about what they are eating. The bag does have quite a bit of air in it though.
Yanjett V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
These things are soooooo fire! They used to have them in the vending machines at my job and were one of the few delicious vegan options available to me, since I worked in a predominantly meat eating environment.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
YES!!! That was the first word out of my mouth when I tried this product!! I am lucky enough to work for a company that provides snacks and beverages and other convenience foods for the employees at no charge. We had the opportunity to try the "Food Should Taste Good" brand of Sweet potato kettle chips and I have to say I wasn't expecting them to be so yummy!!! Great crunch, rich flavor that made you feel like you were eating the "bad for you" chips! I went out that night and purchased a bag for my family. Needless to say we are all HOOKED and buy other products in this line!
Julia C.
Portland, OR
I can't say enough positive things about the Food Should Taste Good brand. They are a wonderful company, and I whole heartedly agree with their name and mission. These sweet potato chips are not over salted, and have a ton of flavor. Adults love them and kids love them.
Tianna S.
Gardena, CA
These chips are amazing with a good salsa. The flavors are on point and I was impressed by the quality and ingredients. Simply delicious and will buy again.
Kara M.
These are really tasty but such a small bag for a high price. If prefer to buy other chips over these because these aren't a good value!
Joely W.
I love sweet potatoes so I knew I would love these chips! I can never stop eating them so be careful you do not finish the bag!
Kathy I.
Rio Grande
I really enjoy these chips. The sweet potato taste is very good. Nice crunchy texture.
Very addictive have to watch portions.
Kristen H.
Mccall, ID
By far my favorite chips!! Gluten free dairy free goodness!! Love sweet potatoes and even better when there chips!