BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good?? Brand Original Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips.
25% reduced fat *vs. regular sweet potato chips.
Seasoned with sea salt.
GF.
Certified gluten free.
Certified kosher. see more...

Niki W.
Columbus
I always buy these products and I’m in love with the taste and texture, I love sweet potatoes so the fact that it’s in a chip just makes it so much better. They’re usually at my local publix but I’ve bought them at other stores as well .
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego, CA
I think this is my favorite sweet potato chip, like, ever. Very crunchy and not too salty -- everything you love about kettle chips but with sweetness and a few more vitamins.
Kristin H.
Raleigh
I love kettle cooked chips because they always have that nice thick crunch. These are a very good variety because they are nice and salty, but not overly so. They definitely satisfy that salt craving!
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Deeelish! My husband and I were on a prepped meal plan. We would pick up 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. This is one of the snacks that they gave us. They are so good! A little bit sweet but also salty (sea salt). They are also very crunchy. You get a sweet, crunchy salty fix in one bag.
Tiffany J.
Sweet Potato chips are so good! When I found these I fell in love immediately. They are healthy, baked, and have a natural sweetness. The crispness and taste doesn't make you miss regular chips at all. You can eat as many as you want without the guilt. To anyone buying these though don't forget to seal and store them properly..they will go stale quickly.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
These are so addicting! They're a nice substitute for regular potato chips. They're crisp, flavorful, and don't leave you feeling bad after. They do need to be sealed tightly after opening, or else they go stale quickly.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Great chips! Excellent and tasty, they have a nice crisp to them. I find they can go stale quickly if they aren't sealed up well.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
These are okay. The flavor is good, but they are too hard. I like a crunch, but hear miss the mark a little.
🌹Nataly G.
Los Angeles, CA
They are delicious and that's the reason why I love chips 😍 I'm in love with them I never forget to buy them.
Ashley O.
Costa Mesa, CA
relaly good chips, love sweet potato anything and these are the best ive found!