Food Should Taste Good Olive Tortilla Chips uploaded by Yvonne L.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

A combination of real black, kalamata and green olives offers a genuine flavor which punches up a quick snack and creates the perfect base for dips like hummus.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Olives (Green, Kalamata, Nicoise), Garlic Powder, Sea Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
These Food Should Taste Good brand Olive tortilla chips are non-GMO. They have baked in green and Kalamata & nicoise olives with a touch of sea salt they are gluten free and they are incredibly delicious. All natural, certified vegan and kosher no MSG no artificial flavors or colors.
C G.
I love these olive chips so much!! These are one of my faves. I love these on their own or with hummus. They really do taste like olives and I kind of have an olive obsession. They’re very savory and crunchy and so delicious!
Desiree W.
Los Angeles
These are literally my favorite chips! The price is fine for good quality and a flavor no one else has. Salty with a hint of olive. Only problem is not enough stores carry them. I can rarely ever find them.
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
These are one of my favorite kinds of tortilla chips. They taste just like olives which are my favorite. The cost is not bad at all, and they are amazing with hummus. I recommend these to so many people!
Kim W.
Pinon Hills, CA
These chips are one of my new favorites! I recently found out I was gluten intolerant so I had to buy all new food products. I came across these chips and have been hooked. They are true to their "gluten free" tag as I never get sick from these and have very limited and natural ingredients. The olive flavor is very light but is addicting! I will continue to buy this brand for many years to come.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
These are amazing, I can't buy these chips often because I will eat the whole bag. Food Should Taste Good chips taste good, as the name suggests, because they're made with natural ingredients so there's no artificial tastes. The olive chips are delicious as are pretty much any other flavor.
Debra R.
These chips continually surprise me.  I'm not a huge fan of olives but I really enjoy these!  They have a great crunch, a satisfying texture, and a fantastic flavor.  I think, if you haven't tried them, you should!  You might be as surprised as I was!
Tracey G.
Culver City, CA
These are amazing. They sound kind of weird but they are delicious especially if you like olives but even if not. The ingredients are wholesome and healthy and they are great. Definitely much more interesting than a normal tortilla chip. Can't wait to have them again.
Samantha J.
Toledo , OH
These things are dangerous! The perfect crunchy and salty snack. A great olive flavor without being overpowering. They're healthier than your normal tortilla chip and at an affordable price. I also love that it's not a huge bag of chips so they don't go to waste.
Melissa M.
Canton
I love these as a snack. I think they taste great and are definitely a healthier option for snacking. I buy them frequently and love the all natural ingrediets keeping me feeling like they are a healthier choice. I do recommend them and enjoy them.
Nicole B.
Favorite dip to dip these in?