Food Should Taste Good Olive Tortilla Chips uploaded by Yvonne L.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good® Brand All Natural Olive Chips.
Tortilla chips (it's a cracker, too!)™ Made with black, green, and kalamata olives garlic, sea salt.
GF certified gluten free.
Certified kosher. see more...

Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
If you like olives then you'll love this chip. It's unlike any other chip I've had, I can easily eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
These are delicious with hummus! Love the olive flavor. It's not too strong & it's actually half decent for you!
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so yummy with hummus. A fab snack to have on hand for company drop ins!
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
In my opinion, these did not taste good at all. I did not like the grainy texture and it kind of taste like nothing.
Michelle L.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite tortilla chips. I originally grabbed these by accident but it was the best mistake! They are extremely hard to find but they taste fresh and just like olives. Being that they're made from olives, they can be salty but it's a great alternative for other chips.
Kristy W.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! They're healthy so I feel good eating them. I love olives so I really like the flavor, but if you aren't a huge fan of olives, it might not be your favorite.
Karen B.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. I crave these chips. I will hide these chips so I don't have to share them with family.
Karlie B.
Victoria
Sooooo delicious! The chips are incredibly tasty and you can actually understand the ingredients for one.
marianna a.
tortillas sao boas a todo momento, mas para assistir um bom filme esta é a que mais indico, tem sabor incrivel