BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Flax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to the distinctively nutty flavor, making this chip a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus.

Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
  • "The taste isn't wonderful, in my opinion, but it beats most other gluten free chips out of the water." in 2 reviews
  • "These are really good chips." in 1 review
  • "They don't taste like tortilla chips - they have a really unique and wonderful taste." in 1 review
Carrie D.
Wylie
These things are amazing. Being gluten-free I'm always looking for the perfect partner for cheese, dips, etc. I have a favorite cracker but I needed to mix it up after a few years. These are light and have just the right amount of salt. I would totally recommend these to anyone looking to mix up their tortilla chip/cracker needs whether you are gluten-free or now. Super yummalicious!
Katie R.
These healthy tortilla chips taste great! These are the only type I will buy when looking for a healthy chip! My husband is very picky when it comes to healthy alternatives and he asks for these by name! They are an awesome alternative to the regular tortilla chips that we buy!
Gloria B.
Chandler, AZ
No one believes me but these are my favorite chips. The salt ratio is perfect and the flaxseed gives an extra crunch + adds some health to a daily snack. I typically use these chips with some cheese slices, cranberries and almonds as a snack for when I'm on the go!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I buy this in the biggest bag possible - they are healthy and delicious. I buy these frequently to have with salsa, hummus, guacamole, slices of cheese and even plain. I seem to always be able to find a good deal on them making the price worth it!
Abi H.
Park City
These are THE best tortilla chips! They have amazing ingredients so I know I am fueling my body right and getting tons good nutrients. And they taste amazing! I buy these regularly and highly recommend all of their products.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this chips. Tastes so good with almost anything or just by itself.good for prize, Tate's good and healthy option to snack
Win win, you will always find a bag always in my pantry.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
These are my favorite chips. They taste amazing, have a great crunch, and are better for you than other chips. I really love dipping them in salsa. I will be buying these again.
Julie T.
Deposit
These are great! They do have the “healthier” taste which is great! You know you are actually eating something that has nutrition! These are great dipped in a homemade salsa.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Foodie Expert
These tortilla chips are amazing! They are the perfect amount of crunchy and are so flavorful I could just eat them plain. I love that they are very good for you and all of the ingredients are easily pronounceable and simple. That is what I look for when I try and go grocery shopping and these chips have passed the test!
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Foodie Expert
I was very surprised to enjoy this multigrain chip. Other multi grain chips I have tried in the past have chunks of grain or seeds which I do not enjoy The texture of in chips. When I first had these I ate them with garlic hummus and it was delicious. I have found a new favorite and will buy them again.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
What are your favorite dips to serve these with?
Cassie S.
Dublin, CA
What stores can I purchase these chips at?
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Has anyone ever made these into nachos?
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
Are these a good and healthy snack? Would children eat these?
sarah t.
Foodie Expert
Looks delifous , are they any good ?