Add a Photo

By FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD
#334 in Chips

Flax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to the distinctively nutty flavor, making this chip a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus.

Photos (6)
Aly L.
Aly L.
Bakersfield, CA
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: All Natural Of 12
In our house, we love chips of all kinds. We decided to give the Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips after getting a sample at the store. Little did we know, the bag would be gone that same day.
We usually get burnt out on tortilla chips after about 15 chips, but after consuming the goddess in the black and white bag, we reached the bottom of the bag in no time at all. I didn't mind, the ingredients are natural so I felt like it was better for me. The chips were gluten and dairy free, so we could share with our friends and have peace of mind. I couldn't really find anything wrong with the Multigrain chips except that I couldn't get enough.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Provo
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Bag
When my mom would go grocery shopping there was one thing I told her she couldn't come home without. . . It was these Multigrain tortilla chips. I love tortilla chips -- but never could fully enjoy eating a whole handful knowing that regular tortilla chips aren't that great for you. But when I eat Multigran tortilla chips, I never think twice about how many I'm eating. Easily the best chip with guacamole
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Great Falls, VA
This is a perfect tortilla chip. Great corn flavor, GREAT seeds and other grain flavors, too. This is the best multigrain/gluten free chip out there. I buy the giant sized Costco bags and we keep them on hand. Even my kids decided that these are better than plain corn tortilla chips... healthy and flavorful, lower fat than other varieties. The perfect chip.
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Aug. 5, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Bag
This is one of the best multigrain chips on the market. It's low calorie, low fat and tastes delicious. The bag is huge and they're always fresh and pretty much available in all supermarkets. The ingredients are natural and a good size for dipping if you choose. The brand has a big selection of different flavors and varieties.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
These are one of my favorite snacks at the moment. The best part is that they're healthy which makes snacking guilt-free. A bonus is that they're vegan. These chips are the perfect balance between salty and sweet. The price is higher than other name brand chips, but it is so worth it! Would definitely recommend to a friend
Kim S.
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips have a very unique flavor, very different from regular tortilla chips. But in a good way! Delicious with salsa, guac or dips. The bag is quite small and expensive for the amount of product you get. I would recommend trying but they're too expensive for me to purchase regularly.
Mel T.
Mel T.
My family laughed at me when I bought these for a party we were planning. Said it would taste terrible. Well, we ran out less than halfway through the party. These chips have a hearty crunch and a nice, toasted, nutty flavor thanks to the seeds and grains. They've even got a few vitamins and minerals in there!
Bushra R.
Bushra R.
Nashville, TN
Absolutely the best tortilla chips I've ever had. I got them from Costco to snack on and I was hooked immediately. The flavor is interesting and savory. One big plus for me is that they're not too salty. They have the perfect crunch and they see to last forever even though I eat them all the time.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I got a sample of these during Taste of Cincinnati and was a little skeptical that they would taste good because all the unusual ingredients for a simple tortilla chip... Crazy how amazing they taste. Probably the best tortilla chip I've ever had. I'll be looking for these in the stores soon.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR
This are the best. I am gluten free and these are the perfect salty chip I can eat without all the oil in "restaurant style" oil chips. Love they have flax seed and not just corn and fillers. Great with any salsa. Everyone loves these and when I say they are GF they think I am crazy! Lol
Carla B.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
What are your favorite dips to serve these with?
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Dublin, CA
What stores can I purchase these chips at?
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Has anyone ever made these into nachos?
Nisha J.
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
Are these a good and healthy snack? Would children eat these?
Kayla H.