BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Flax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to the distinctively nutty flavor, making this chip a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Quinoa, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract.

Buy on Amazon
  • "The taste isn't wonderful, in my opinion, but it beats most other gluten free chips out of the water." in 2 reviews
  • "They don't taste like tortilla chips - they have a really unique and wonderful taste." in 1 review
  • "These are really good chips." in 1 review
Oriee S.
Redford
These are my favorite tortilla chips!! They are so delicious! They are super healthy compared to normal  tortilla chips. I love to but the big bags at Costco, you get so much more for your money! They are the most multi purpose tortilla chips ever as I use them as crackers also. With a wheat sensitivity these are amazing!
Athena A.
Provo, UT
Yum yum yum! I first tried these with peach salsa and ever since I’ve been hooked! They are my go to tortilla chip. I buy these at Target and they are so good. These chips also are a good way to get in some necessary grains in a yummy way. I bring these to every party I go to.
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love these chips! They are delicious and I feel like they are healthier than eating potato chips or French fries. They have a light crispy texture and a perfectly salty taste. They are really good with salsa or hummus, but I prefer to eat them alone, they are that good!
Mairen F.
Norfolk
These are the go to tortilla chip in our house. No scary, sneaky additives. A great, satisfying taste. These are good on their own or as a conduit for salsa or other toppings. These chips are so good there is no need to look any further. Home is here.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
These chips are amazing. On family trips we have to keep at least 5 of this on hand. They're perfect to eat alone, with hummus, cheese, salsa, you name it. Not too salty, they're definitely healthier than your standard pita chip and they're thin enough that they don't overwhelm the flavor of whatever dip you're using.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I will always buy these chips! They're super affordable for a massive bag of tortilla chips, which we go through pretty quickly. I LOVE that they're multigrain and still gluten free! I eat them with my favorite hummus or salsa or even plain! So good.
Patricia L.
This is my favorite kind of chips! I eat it with hummus and it is so good! Love that it is multigrain and it has quinoa and flax seeds, it adds to the flavor and love bitting the little quinoa grain and flax seeds.
Caroline Y.
Best tortilla chips but kind of like a cracker! Usually can get these in a larger size at Costco. Great with fresh salsa or Brie. I’ve been getting these for years for vacations and they’re a hit
Amanda S.
floral park, NY
LOVE these chips and theyre not that bad for you. they taste delicious and are healthy. weird right? they are on the expensive side because theyre on the high end side of chips though
Aura I.
Lansdale, PA
These are my favorite chips ever, the crunchiness, the complex flavor...it’s a party in my mouth, but a very refined party. We’re playing experimental music, drinking fine wine, discussing philosophical ideas. I love them on their own, but they seem to pair well with anything I’ve combined them with. I love the texture of these chips and all the good stuff in them.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
What are your favorite dips to serve these with?
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
What stores can I purchase these chips at?
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Are these Good? Much different from regular tortilla chips?
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Has anyone ever made these into nachos?
Alejandra M.
What is a good side to eat these chips with??