BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Flax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to the distinctively nutty flavor, making this chip a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Quinoa, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract.

Buy on Walmart
  • "The taste isn't wonderful, in my opinion, but it beats most other gluten free chips out of the water." in 2 reviews
  • "They don't taste like tortilla chips - they have a really unique and wonderful taste." in 1 review
  • "These are really good chips." in 1 review
Amy S.
This company chose their brand name with careful thought and deliberation. “Food Should Taste Good.” Well I agree! And with this product they have lived up to their mission statement! These are very good!! I don’t know that I would classify them as a tortilla chip, they’re just a smidge too thick for that. They’re more like a thin cracker. But I highly recommend them them for whatever you plan to dip them in!! I’ve eaten them with artichoke dip, salsa, cream cheese & sun-dried tomatoes, anything you can think of!! Seriously, go buy them!!
Mairen F.
Norfolk
These are the go to tortilla chip in our house. No scary, sneaky additives. A great, satisfying taste. These are good on their own or as a conduit for salsa or other toppings. These chips are so good there is no need to look any further. Home is here.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
These chips are amazing. On family trips we have to keep at least 5 of this on hand. They're perfect to eat alone, with hummus, cheese, salsa, you name it. Not too salty, they're definitely healthier than your standard pita chip and they're thin enough that they don't overwhelm the flavor of whatever dip you're using.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I will always buy these chips! They're super affordable for a massive bag of tortilla chips, which we go through pretty quickly. I LOVE that they're multigrain and still gluten free! I eat them with my favorite hummus or salsa or even plain! So good.
Lori M.
These are healthier than normal chips and taste better too!! These function as a cracker to eat with cheese, a chip to eat with salsa/guac/dip, or just to eat on their own! Very versatile and tasty, definitely recommend!
Kim L.
Charleston
I bought these originally to eat with dips and whatnot, but they’re so good alone. I’ve eaten a whole bag in one sitting before - they are so good. I will continue to buy these as they are delicious and probably healthier than your average potato chip.
Patricia L.
This is my favorite kind of chips! I eat it with hummus and it is so good! Love that it is multigrain and it has quinoa and flax seeds, it adds to the flavor and love bitting the little quinoa grain and flax seeds.
Jordan M.
Okay I normally don't even like chips, but I couldn't stop eating these when I tried them. They go really well with mild salsa. These chips have mostly natural ingredients and aren't overwhelmingly salty compared to other tortilla chips. You can find these in big bags at Costco, and they're normally filled up pretty decently. If you like tortilla chips, you need to try these!
Essence M.
I became obsessed with these Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips after finding them in a circuit city vending machine. Packed full of ingredients like quinoa and chia seeds, these sturdy, crunchy chips satisfy my salty craving while filling me with wholesome grains and less fatty gains than more traditional "potato chips".
Dylan B.
New Jersey
These with some hummus or guacamole and it’s the perfect snack. A little salty, but every other potato chip is just as salty if not more. My go to chips for snacking.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
What are your favorite dips to serve these with?
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
What stores can I purchase these chips at?
Kayla H.
What's the sodium ?
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
Are these a good and healthy snack? Would children eat these?
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Are these Good? Much different from regular tortilla chips?