Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips

Flax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to the distinctively nutty flavor, making this chip a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Quinoa, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "The taste isn't wonderful, in my opinion, but it beats most other gluten free chips out of the water." in 2 reviews
  • "These are really good chips." in 1 review
  • "They don't taste like tortilla chips - they have a really unique and wonderful taste." in 1 review
Amy S.
This company chose their brand name with careful thought and deliberation. “Food Should Taste Good.” Well I agree! And with this product they have lived up to their mission statement! These are very good!! I don’t know that I would classify them as a tortilla chip, they’re just a smidge too thick for that. They’re more like a thin cracker. But I highly recommend them them for whatever you plan to dip them in!! I’ve eaten them with artichoke dip, salsa, cream cheese & sun-dried tomatoes, anything you can think of!! Seriously, go buy them!!
Mairen F.
These are the go to tortilla chip in our house. No scary, sneaky additives. A great, satisfying taste. These are good on their own or as a conduit for salsa or other toppings. These chips are so good there is no need to look any further. Home is here.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I will always buy these chips! They're super affordable for a massive bag of tortilla chips, which we go through pretty quickly. I LOVE that they're multigrain and still gluten free! I eat them with my favorite hummus or salsa or even plain! So good.
Kim L.
I bought these originally to eat with dips and whatnot, but they’re so good alone. I’ve eaten a whole bag in one sitting before - they are so good. I will continue to buy these as they are delicious and probably healthier than your average potato chip.
Ali 🚀.
Gotta love Costco! We always keep these chips in our house- they’re perfect for when company comes over and you can just throw a quick dip or salsa together or even delicious just on their own.
Jordan M.
Okay I normally don't even like chips, but I couldn't stop eating these when I tried them. They go really well with mild salsa. These chips have mostly natural ingredients and aren't overwhelmingly salty compared to other tortilla chips. You can find these in big bags at Costco, and they're normally filled up pretty decently. If you like tortilla chips, you need to try these!
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
I am crunching on these as I write this review. These are SO. GOOD. While these aren't necessarily healthy, they're definitely better than your run of the mill tortilla chips. They're really good plain- they have that typically tortilla chips taste but the seeds and stuff seem to add a certain nuttiness to them- and they're also good with salsa and guac
Mindy B.
Delish. I buy this at Costco when it’s on sale. I use them for dipping or making nachos. They are a little on the salty side, but I’m pretty sensitive to salt- I’m sure most people would be fine with it.
Katie R.
These healthy tortilla chips taste great! These are the only type I will buy when looking for a healthy chip! My husband is very picky when it comes to healthy alternatives and he asks for these by name! They are an awesome alternative to the regular tortilla chips that we buy!
Erin R.
If I could eat these chips every day, for every meal I sure would! They are so good and you don’t feel terrible eating them because you know that they are made with whole ingredients and not a bunch of junk!
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
What are your favorite dips to serve these with?
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
What stores can I purchase these chips at?
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Are these Good? Much different from regular tortilla chips?
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Has anyone ever made these into nachos?
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
Are these a good and healthy snack? Would children eat these?