BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Flax, sunflower and sesame seeds add to the distinctively nutty flavor, making this chip a wholesome, perfect snack to be enjoyed on its own or dipped into your favorite hummus.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Quinoa, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract.

Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
  • "The taste isn't wonderful, in my opinion, but it beats most other gluten free chips out of the water." in 2 reviews
  • "They don't taste like tortilla chips - they have a really unique and wonderful taste." in 1 review
  • "These are really good chips." in 1 review
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Costco
I am a celiac, so finding a decent product is always a challenge and a happy moment! They have these in Costco in giant bag and that is a happy mom moment. The taste is a nice grainy taste with a little salt. It is a little too much salt for my taste. They taste good with some cheese dips and salsa and are a nice general chip. Gluten free is a bonus!
Caroline H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love these chips! I am obsessed with dips and these chips are a great healthy alternative to your average corn tortilla chips to pair with any dip. I also enjoy these chips without dips. They have the perfect amount of salt and an easy snack when you are in a rush.
JessMarie M.
Milwaukee
Our family loves these! We purchase these during a sale at our local grocery store and have become addicted to them. It is good knowing you are feeding your family a snack that is healthy but also tastes good. Great on its own or with dips and salsas.
Roxanne S.
Lansdowne, PA
These chips are great not only because they are multigrain and so healthier than regular chips, but they are also lower in sodium. My husband can't eat regular tortilla chips because of the sodium, so these are a nice treat for him. I would highly recommend them.
Tiffany Y.
E Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Great crunch, great flavor, surprisingly filling. A little sweet, a little nutty, it makes me feel like I’m snacking without as much guilt as I could feel. It’s great w salsa or guac, or even on its own.
Isabel V.
2004 Dempster Dr
Purchased at: Costco
Our family eats these crisps religiously! Even though they are multigrain, they taste just like regular tortilla chips. The seeds give then this great nutty taste and they go great with salsa.
Olivia M.
Hoover
I love these but they need to be dipped in something to really enjoy them. They are not very salty on their own but they have a good flavor and it makes up for it. I love to dip them in hummus, guacamole, or salsa. They are also a good alternative for gluten free people who cannot eat pita chips. If they were just a bit saltier id rate 5 stars but I know they are supposed to be on the healthier side.
Oriee S.
Redford
These are my favorite tortilla chips!! They are so delicious! They are super healthy compared to normal  tortilla chips. I love to but the big bags at Costco, you get so much more for your money! They are the most multi purpose tortilla chips ever as I use them as crackers also. With a wheat sensitivity these are amazing!
Athena A.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Yum yum yum! I first tried these with peach salsa and ever since I’ve been hooked! They are my go to tortilla chip. I buy these at Target and they are so good. These chips also are a good way to get in some necessary grains in a yummy way. I bring these to every party I go to.
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love these chips! They are delicious and I feel like they are healthier than eating potato chips or French fries. They have a light crispy texture and a perfectly salty taste. They are really good with salsa or hummus, but I prefer to eat them alone, they are that good!
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
What are your favorite dips to serve these with?
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
What stores can I purchase these chips at?
Alejandra M.
What is a good side to eat these chips with??
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Are these Good? Much different from regular tortilla chips?
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Has anyone ever made these into nachos?