Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Pita Puffs uploaded by Jessica J.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A delicious and natural multigrain pita puff recipe featuring wheat, rye, oats, barley and brown rice. Enjoy our twist on the traditional multigrain pita in a crisp and airy form.

Emily B.
Buford , GA
I enjoyed this product. The crackers were crispy and a good size for dipping. I would prefer a different flavor than peppercorn. Maybe roasted red pepper or a garlic flavor.
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Very tasty and light. Fills you are but doesn't leave you feeling tired after consuming the food. I like to eat it with hummus for a snack throughout the day. Have only tried it once so far and will buy again.
Jess E.
New Albany, OH
Love these! I usually buy them at Kroger as that is where they are the best price! I love these, my daughter loves these and so does my husband. For a healthy chip they are worth the price.
Katelynn E.
i always love tortilla chips to dip in salsa or to make nachos with and when they have a flavor too them it just makes it that much better this is a more healthy brand so they can be more pricy then the other ones at the grocery store but i think it can be worth it
Rachel R.
Bellefonte, PA
I really like these a a chip alternative. When I need a filling snack grabbing these and some hummus is a great snack. As far as if they are healthy...I mean they are still chips but they are a bit better than a traditional fried potato chip. Can be found most places now, I have seen a lot of sandwich places have them as an alternative too.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Who doesn't love a good snack like this?! Grab a bag and take it anywwhere you go, great for catching up on shows, great for a mid break snack from work, great for any time!
Katelyn C.
Coker, AL
This is a healthy yummy snack if you are try to eat healthy. We love these and my kids actually like them too!
Vanessa C.
Omg these are so good. Hard to find though. I wish they were more easily available in my area.