BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with almonds, chopped macadamia nuts, slivers of coconut, rich Fair Trade Certified™ cocoa and a dash of Chai, our Real Good Bar is not ordinary snack. It's wholesome and uniquely delicious!

Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
I'm always on the look out for a good bar to enjoy on-the-go and this Food Should Taste Good Macadamia Chai Real Good Bar is a nice choice for when you want something nutty and chocolatey. It wasn't mind-blowingly good. 1 bar is 220 calories, 16g of fat, 3g fiber, 11g sugar (2 of the 1st 3 ingredients is sugar) and 4g protein. I would have loved more Chai flavor!
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
These bars are amazing, I don't know what all is in them but they're almost better than a candy bar. They're pretty sweet and not necessarily the most healthy option if you want a granola bar as a snack, but they're definitely worth buying and I pick them up whenever they're on sale at the grocery store.
Julia S.
I love these real good bars because they are such a healthy option for my family! They are at a reasonable price for their amazing quality. They have so much nutritional value that it's crazy how good these are! I am definitely going to buy these over and over again!
Andrea C.
Madison, WI
An amazing on the go snack that is sweet and filling enough to pair with an afternoon coffee, or with a smoothie (and a larger coffee) for breakfast. Price is fine for a quality product.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious
Muito gostoso, otimo para quem esta fazendo um regime, bom para colocar entre as refeições, adoro sementes
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is so good!!! 16g if carbs not to bad for something that taste like candy. I really liked it
Lisa E.
Hampton, VA
Very good for sweet cravings and fixes. Doesn't get stuck in your teeth and it's not too sweet.
Ally M.
Silver city
These are very good! They actually taste like the flavor they claim and are very healthy!
Marina V.
São Paulo
Macadamia! All the things made my this is very good! In a cereal Bar so much better! I had the opportunity to taste it and this is sweet mixed with a little sault, its like an explosion of taste! I strongly recommend it