Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsFood Should Taste Good
Food Should Taste Good Lime Tortilla Chips

Food Should Taste Good® Lime Tortilla Chips

by Food Should Taste Good

Made with real lime juice, these Lime Tortilla chips are a refreshing snack for any time of the day. They are perfect on their own and a great addition to any dip, especially guacamole!

They are good ?
Are these healthy ? Is the flavor light , mild or strong ?
Anyone actually like these??
Start your review of Food Should Taste Good® Lime Tortilla Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Stacie D.
Succasunna, NJ
Such incredible chips with just the right amount of lime flavor and not too much salt. Perfect with light hummus or salsa for an afternoon snack. Usually on sale too!
Diana B.
Marlton , NJ
I haven't had a single Food Should Taste Good product that I haven't liked. These lime chips, however, are in a category of deliciousness all their own. Absolutely amazing and a snack I don't feel guilty about.
Karen B.
Medford, NY
Just tried these the otter day. They are amazing. I had them alone and some with hummus. They are great either way.
Trisha D.
Fort Mill, SC
We have tried these a couple of times and that is probably it. They seem hard to find and they are not always sold everywhere I shop. They are probably better for us then the Frito Brand ones we like and buy every once and awhile. I would buy them more and recommend them if they were easier to get.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
This is such a great and yummy brand of chips. The like flavor on the tortilla chips is so yummy. I buy these every time I go to the store.
shannon W.
Stafford, VA
I love this brand of chips even though they are more pricier than others. These Lime chips are great with salsa. Some I found have way more lime flavor than others. This happens in most flavored chips.
Tonie G.
Fairhaven, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are scrumptious! Especially with chili and sour cream or by its self it’s really good it has a lime taste ofc it’s a light smell and taste! The blue chips are also very good to!
Sharon F.
Gaithersburg, MD
This snack is ok for me . Love it though but I don’t really like crunchy snacks. I believe should work for anyone that does.
Tiffinei L.
Hope mills, NC
The perfect taste of citric and salt. I care about what I eat and I’m so glad that these are healthy and delicious! I will continue to buy these.
breianca S.
Marietta, GA
New best friend. I splurge on these chip to have all by themselves or paired with salsa. Great texture without that dreaded health food taste, you know the one where you keep eating ONLY because it's good for you. Taste freshly baked in your oen kitchen.