BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with real lime juice, these Lime Tortilla chips are a refreshing snack for any time of the day. They are perfect on their own and a great addition to any dip, especially guacamole!

Bre S.
Bakersfield, CA
So zesty!! And it's nice to have healthy options for the kids that are easy to grab and go. I opt for making my own chips in my air fryer but am greatful to this brand for making something everyone can enjoy, even the not so health conscious :)
Debra U.
Absolutely delicious. Can't get enough of these. They have a wonderful flavor to them and are not salty or greasy and are perfect for dipping with hummus or tabouli. This bag won't last long in our house. Especially the olive.
Klaudia K.
Rolling Meadows
The lime flavor in these chips makes them perfect to eat with salsa or guacamole, but it also makes them great to eat on their own. I would recommend these chips.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Ah, y'all, this brand right here is one of my favorite brands of snack foods. I value knowing the ingredients and when I read the back, I recognize all of them. They're insanely tasty and these chips with the hint of lime are perfect. Tag in some guacamole and pico de gallo for a perfect snack.
M T.
I really enjoy these, though the flavor is almost a little too strong for my preference. The price seems reasonable for the quality. They're much healthier than the Tostitos or Lays alternative, not containing excess chemical ingredients like MSG. I'd definitely go for these to munch on at a social gathering. :)
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
I don't love a lime flavored chip so probably would not be my good too for this product.  I do love the complexity and flavor of these chips though.  They have a great crunch and are filling.  They seem healthier for you and that is a plus too!  I would recommend the product but not this flavor.
breianca s.
Marietta, GA
New best friend. I splurge on these chip to have all by themselves or paired with salsa. Great texture without that dreaded health food taste, you know the one where you keep eating ONLY because it's good for you. Taste freshly baked in your oen kitchen.
Cassandra I.
Oh man, do I love these chips! I haven't tried a product by this brand that I don't like, but these are one of my favorites. Healthy, natural, non-GMO, and guilt free snack. Definitely pick up a bag if you have the chance.
Melissa P.
Anderson, SC
I love this line of chips. I've tried several types and they all taste good. The ingredients are all good for you too! The taste is very full & seasoned as well so you feel like you are eating a good chip.
Cassandra R.
my boyfriend likes these a lot with hot sauce i enjoy them also their really good definitely met my expectations i really recommend them such a natural and good flavor, my boyfriend always has to have some at home!