BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Culinary--Authentic: At Food Should Taste Good, we believe that you should give it your best...every time. Food is best when it's not complicated. It tastes great when it's made with real, wholesome and high quality ingredients. We celebrate the taste and sensory appeal that results from the deliberate choices we make with each product.

Buy on Walmart
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
Delicious! If you love kimchi you will loves these addicting chips . Low additives. Delicious crunch . I will buy again . I highly recommend if you like spicy tangy flavor .
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
I love tortilla chips and I love healthy foods. Whenever I see "Food Should Taste Good" products on the shelves, particularly ones I have never tried before, I am always the first to snag it and give it a whirl. I really love these tortilla chips. They have a great dusting of the kimchi flavor and they have a super awesome crunch. If you're a fan of kimchi or Korean foods you'll definitely like these chips. They don't taste as strong as actual kimchi - it's a much more mild flavor - but overall it's a great snack and I'll definitely repurchase in the future!
Jessie W.
I'm giving this 4 stars because I like my kimchi super spicy and these only had a small spicy kick. Good crunch to the chip. Excellent on top of an Asian salad. Ingredient list better than most other products.
madison w.
Tea, SD
I absolutely love these chips. I try to eat very healthy but sometimes I am craving something salty and these do just the trick! I always keep them the cupboard for my roommates and I! They are very affordable and such a great little snack for someone on the go!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I was surprised how awesome they were, because a kimchi flavored chip sounded like it could be real weird or disappointing. The flavor was as close to kimchi I think a chip can get. They were fine plain or with dip.
Linda D.
Reading, PA
I just bought my first bag today and OMG. These were so good, i just put up a post on Instagram. I am looking forward to trying other flavours.
Ethel C.
Altavista, VA
The chips remind me of a very spicy corn chip. It also tastes very much like kimchi that one could make at home with cabbage and spices. The bag is waaaay too small for the yumminess within its parameter of your mouth. I suggest that you buy in bulk.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Deliciosas, completamente únicas y muy sabrosas, no paro de comerlas, son muy adictivas, las compro siempre