BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Molasses and tomatoes blend with natural spices, adding a smokey bite with savory sweetness.

Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Molasses, Sea Salt, Spice, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Garlic Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Staci D.
Orlando , FL
Sweet potato chips are my favorite, and I almost always buy this brand. I have repurchased the barbecue flavored ones several times because they were addictive!!!! Something about the barbecue flavor combined with the sweetness of a sweet potato makes these chips a decadent snack. I will continue to buy them! Just try not to devour the whole bag in one sitting!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
These are my favorite of the Food Should Taste Good Chips, even though we eat almost all of them. They are good for you and only made with the best ingredients. You do get a little less than your average chip bag, but you pay for quality over quantity here. The Sweet potato BBQ though, A++
Erin M.
Mendham, NJ
I love these chips! I love the healthier sweet potato option, and the ingredients in this brand are much better than most chip brands. They are a little on the pricier side for chips, but if you are an ingredient snob (like me!), then it's worth it.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are expensive and I don't buy often, world market sometimes has sales or coupons you can use. They are a really nice artisanal chip, definitely fancy lol. They have a good flavor and are strong and great for dips!
Vivian W.
IRVINE, CA
These chips are amazing. I love the taste of sweet potatoes and the texture of tortilla chips. They are different from the usual chips because the chips are thicker and morecrunch. Must try .
T. B.
really like this alternative to the bigger brand bbq chips. I also love the mix of sweet potato and bbq seasoning on these. they are a great way to still have chips but not have to feel as guilty about them
krista k.
I love "Food should taste good" brand and would definitely recommend these chips for anyone looking to try something different than the norm!
jennifer k.
Mount Carmel, PA
My kids love these and I love that they r natural n more healthy for you . I know if my kids can't get enough of them you can't either
Natasha k.
Deer Park
These are delicious!! Tried them for the first time and I was like, where have you been my whole life?! Love them. So does my family!
Melissa M.
Love purchasing this brand. Good quality and flavor.  The barbecue flavor is good and glad to eat a product with quality ingredients.