BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our Jalapeno with Cheddar Recipe: The rich taste of white cheddar gets a spicy kick from jalapeno and crushed red peppers.

Audrey B.
THESE SHOULD BE ILLEGAL ...because I cannot stop eating them and my clothes are shrinking. Seriously, the perfect chip. So much better for you and better tasting than leading commercial brands. I love this company and every product they make, but these chips are sinful.
Adriana N.
All of the life should taste good products are amazing! And you don't feel bad about cheating on that diet you've been trying oh so hard to maintain! They healthy with just a little bit of guilt because with flavor packed crunch and taste like these, there no way they're good for you!
Jen B.
Houston , TX
These are excellent if you are looking for a healthy alternative to regular chips. The flavors aren't overwhelmingly spicy. They are strong chips and work really well with guacamole or other thicker type dips.
Sadie K.
Nom, nom, nom! I picked these up at the store the other day, and had to restrain from eating the whole bag. They're fine on their own, but I also paired them with a little cheese and baked up some nachos. Will definitely purchase again.
Arielle M.
These chips are very good considering they are made with natural ingredients and are somewhat healthier than typical chips. They have a very good flavor with some bite.
Rocio F.
Miami (FL)
No me g usta mucho su savor creo k no la borberia a probar pero pueden probarla haber k tal si les gusta no tenemos el mismo gusto todo puede del lesguste
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are good jalepeño chips but not my favorite. I like that the ingredients are less intense than other brands.
Maritza R.
I think nobody can say not to this cheddar tortilka chips. They are my favorite. I always enjoy eating it😊😊😊
Eileen R.
Meridan
I never liked try this brand but it looks like really good however highways really good to eat chips..kk
Alexandra A.
Abilene, TX
These are really tasty! And they're a little better for you than a conventional potato chip