Food Should Taste Good Jalapeño Tortilla Chips uploaded by Ella P.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Conveying the true taste of this pepper, with a clean, garden-like flavor on the first bite and a lingering hint of heat, the subtle spiciness of the Jalapeño chip elevates any salsa or queso dip.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Jalapeño Peppers, Beet Powder for Color, Sea Salt, Vinegar, Salt, Crushed Red Pepper.

• I love the blue corn and original flavors. Is the jalapen...1 Answers
Marley P.
I love these chips! There are less unnecessary and potentially harmful ingredients in these chips than other, more popular brands, but I think they taste even better. I wouldn't mind just a little more heat and spice with these chips, but they're still very good.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
These jalapeno tortilla chips from food should taste good brand are gluten-free have no trans fats or artificial flavors or preservatives they are baked and they have diced jalapeno peppers and crushed red peppers they're not too salty at all better for you than some of the leading brands.
Shelby F.
Everything from this company is delicious! Jalapeño is a great flavor with a kick. I like the look of the packaging for this brand, but I hate how the bag is only filled like 1/3 of the way. It can be very deceiving. I usually only buy these on sale because they are a little pricy.
Jasmine F.
The taste is so authentic yet so rich . I always buy this brand because I know I won't be let down.  The price is a little on the more expensive side but completely worth it
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
These tortilla chips are amazing and you don't feel guilty about eating them. I love spice so the jalapeno flavor was the perfect kick. I paired it with salsa and queso and it was delicious.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The brand makes me feel like I'm serving healthy and good food to my family. I like that all of the ingredients are natural. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, and for this particular flavor, I do wish it was a little spicier because I was expecting more spice from the jalapeno.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
These are amazing!!!! I dip them in hummus or salsa!!!! They also have the perfect kick to them..... not too spicy but perfect! They have just the Right amount of heat to them. I actually think they are super hard to find at times so when you do make sure you buy tons!
Jess E.
New Albany, OH
These things are my weakness. I live in Columbus, Ohio and they are pretty difficult to find here. When I do find them they are at Kroger bc that's the best price.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
This brand is absolutely amazing!! I would rate then 10 stars if I could. They have so many different flavors. They are super healthy and made with very high quality ingredients. The kimchi ones are to die for. The guacamole chips are crazy good too. Very flavorful and crunchy chips. They are hard to put down for sure.
Lily F.
Salem, OR
I always buy this brand! Their products are excellent in flavor and ingredients. When I saw jalapeño I grabbed the bag, because I LOVE spicy. It delivered! My expectations were exceeded, and they may replace my staple multi grain chips I've been obsessed with.
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
I love the blue corn and original flavors. Is the jalapeno flavor super spicy or more sour spicy like a buffalo sauce?