Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz

by Food Should Taste Good

Made with cilantro, real avocados and spicy serrano peppers for a crunchy take on this festive dip. They are great alone or are the perfect pair for salsa or queso. Each tasty vegan chip is gluten free, non-GMO, kosher and has no cholesterol, artificial colors, flavors nor preservatives. We think that's a pretty impressive real food chip!

What is the best way to eat this?
Are these worth it?
Anyone actually like these?? Do they taste like the Doritos one they use to make??? Loved those!!
Start your review of Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Moncks Corner, SC
I love the slight bite that these chips have. They go amazing with roasted red pepper hummus or a cool ranch dip. I only wish they came in bigger bags!
Thousand oaks, CA
So much flavor! Its so good. I really like the crunch, but they arent too hard. There is a lot of flavor. They are good to eat on there own.
I would say I liked it at first, but not enough to finish the bag. It was just one of those things you forgot about until it went bad.
Renton , WA
Great and healthy snack that’s always a hit at parties! Goes with almost any dip and at an affordable price we’re always stocking up.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
These chips a bit of an bite to them not clear what from but very spot on flavor. They are great will salsa or any other dip.
Tega Cay
These have such a nice spice, I was pleasantly surprised.I Glad I found them at my favorite grocery store . Will buy again
United states
These are so fantastic I love them especially paired with guacamole. So good. They really are healthier than other brands
Buffalo, NY
Pretty good chips! They are a lot better with guacamole or some salsa, but they are still good on their own too
pensacola
These are the best if you are on a diet and they are a great snack for when you don’t have anything at home