Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz

by Food Should Taste Good

Made with cilantro, real avocados and spicy serrano peppers for a crunchy take on this festive dip. They are great alone or are the perfect pair for salsa or queso. Each tasty vegan chip is gluten free, non-GMO, kosher and has no cholesterol, artificial colors, flavors nor preservatives. We think that's a pretty impressive real food chip!

What is the best way to eat this?
Are these worth it?
Anyone actually like these?? Do they taste like the Doritos one they use to make??? Loved those!!
Start your review of Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Branford, CT
I just tried these guacamole chips today and they were really good! I like the guacamole taste while eating them with salsa. They are on the healthier side which is what I've been trying to look for. I will be purchasing these chips again. I highly recommend these.
My favorite all time snack is chips and guacamole. But sometimes avocados are not that good at the store or are way to expensive depending on the season. This snack literally tastes like you dipped your chip in guacamole and I am obsessed with these.
Essington, PA
I love this gluten free bag of chips with the guacamole flavor! I dislike the over-flavored after taste. I love the promotion and attractiveness of the bag! I am a repeat customer. I would keep all ingredients the same!
Princeton
Anything with guacamole in the name has my heart from the beginning. These are delicious, and when I allow myself to buy them, they usually do not make it home! Definitely a fave - and healthy ingredients too!
New smyrna Beach
These are a really good snack they taste amazing they are on the healthier side they are definitely worth the money I eat these at least 2 to 3 times a week I would highly recommend for you to give them a try.
Hernando, FL
Love the Guacamole Tortilla Chips made be Food Should Taste Good!  These are definitely better than any of the other brands that I have tried.  These have become one of the first "Snack" items that I look for when I have a snack craving.  I would and have recommended them to others.
Lyndhurst, OH
Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz uploaded by Rachel B.
Wow! I am in love. I don't really like guacamole but I saw cilantro, Serrano and red peppers and had to try these. I was not let down. They are a spicy, if not outright hot, chip that goes amazingly well with a Queso Blanco dip. Crunch these up and throw them on your favorite salad for a crunch and some heat. Everything on the bag is in this chip and it's delicious. If you're an avocado lover, I don't taste that much of it in here because the corn for the tortilla somewhat cancels that flavor out for me making me a happy camper.
Tucson, AZ
Deliciously Unique! These somehow melded the flavors of guacamole into a healthy chip...they have a little salt to bring out the flavor (I tend to love salt so I could use a little more on it) but it has enough flavor that after a few chips, I really don't notice the reduced salt on the chips. They make me feel less guilty about snacking. :)
Some of my absolute favorites! Never been disappointed in this brand and my husband has me ship them to him when he’s overseas for work. They are great by themselves or dipped in Food Should Taste Good Classic Mediterranean Hummus 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 if you don’t like them, send me the bags! 😂
Jackson, MO
These are surprisingly spicy. Not for the delicate tastebudders! I would recommend them to anyone that doesn't mind a little heat. They go great with most dips and can even stand up to some of the denser consistency dips.