Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz

by Food Should Taste Good

Made with cilantro, real avocados and spicy serrano peppers for a crunchy take on this festive dip. They are great alone or are the perfect pair for salsa or queso. Each tasty vegan chip is gluten free, non-GMO, kosher and has no cholesterol, artificial colors, flavors nor preservatives. We think that's a pretty impressive real food chip!

So these tortilla chips hold up just as good as Tostito's when used for nachos?
Rating out of 10?
Start your review of Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tanisha H.
Tucson, AZ
Deliciously Unique! These somehow melded the flavors of guacamole into a healthy chip...they have a little salt to bring out the flavor (I tend to love salt so I could use a little more on it) but it has enough flavor that after a few chips, I really don't notice the reduced salt on the chips. They make me feel less guilty about snacking. :)
Laura T.
These chips are scrumptious and addictive! You can actually taste all of the flavors of guacamole in the chip! Better than I ever expected they could be! I always keep a few bags on hand and reorder as soon as I run out. DO try them.. you won't be sorry!
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are really tasty! Great zest guacamole flavor, not spicy at all. Great on their own or with salsa or even guacamole! ;) Perfect when you want a tortilla chip that is a little extra. Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Tortilla Chips, Gluten Free, 5.5 oz
Erika L.
These are really good. They have a nice crunch to them. They have a little spice to them but not too bad. Good quality ingredients and non GMO.
Romina G.
Katonah, NY
Éstas chips con un guacamole saben delicioso!!!! Sin duda es la mejor combinación ✨♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Kayla R.
Cleveland, OH
Decent, but could use more flavor. I personally prefer to dip regular tortilla chips into my guacamole!
Stefania P.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
As a vegan I've been so excited to find these guacamole chips! I've been reminiscing about ones I've had as a child but those contain dairy. These are really great thick chips that hold up to dip. The seasonings include mild spice and taste just like guacamole! You can really taste that these are corn chips.
Zahrah S.
Ellicott City, MD
Purchased at: Safeway
Eh I don’t really think these chips are really good they don’t taste like guacamole when I tried them
Rebekah S.
New smyrna Beach
These are a really good snack they taste amazing they are on the healthier side they are definitely worth the money I eat these at least 2 to 3 times a week I would highly recommend for you to give them a try.
Lauren O.
Buffalo, NY
Paired with salsa; these chips are amazing! I'm all about eating healthy and I always turn to these chips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...