Food Should Taste Good FoodShouldTasteGood Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips, 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jamie S.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

• Do these taste good?5 Answers
  • I'm interested to see what other flavors this company offers. My s...2 Answers
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Foodie Expert
These chips are pretty good but not amazing. I bought them a few times because they were on sale and I wanted an alternative to regular potato chips. They taste ok nothing to brag about. I prefer other brands.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Klamath Falls, OR
A yummy feel good chip! I first tried at Starbucks and have liked them since.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious! I've found them at Target and Sprouts. They are great for dipping or all on their own. The ingredients are super clean and make you feel good about eating this snack, even if it is on the pricier side for the amount of chips you get. We will definitely buy again!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Porter Ranch, CA
I buy these at work in the cafeteria for lunch and the first time I tried them I thought the flavor was a little weird. After the initial taste I am now hooked though.  It's hard to explain how they taste, they have the sweet potato taste without being sweet, it is definitely a chip that has salt. I absolutely love them and reach for them whenever I see them stocked at work.
Demitria Z.
Demitria Z.
Foodie Expert
Being healthy and vegan can be difficult! But these are so easy to snack on! Not only are they super tasty, but they are good for you! I always have these in my pantry! A go to snack a essential for me! I love sweet potato so these are my fav of all they have to offer!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Birmingham, MI
My favorite snack in the world! The flavor is great and they're a perfect snack to bring to work. I was so excited when I found these and I don't think I'll ever need another snack again.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
These sweet potato chips are absolutely amazing! At 4pm when I get hungry for a snack, this is my go to because they are so delicious and also so healthy! I mean how can you go wrong with sweet potato anything?! This chip will get you excited about snack time.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
Loooove these chips! Perfect by themselves or with some guacamole. The perfect crunch with a hint of salt. They've got fiber and protein so that's definitely a thumbs up.
Danielle t.
Danielle t.
Foodie Expert
I think I am definitely addicted to these chips! They are so good, and actually taste amazing. Don't have to feel guilty eating them either because they are sweet potato!
Carie K.
Carie K.
Foodie Expert
These chips are one of my favorites to eat! They have such a great taste it's hard not to eat the whole bag!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Do these taste good?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Caledonia, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm interested to see what other flavors this company offers. My super market only carries the Buffalo flavor.