BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Tara D.
Tucson
Food Should Taste Good is a great brand, but this particular product isn't my favorite. I grew up with the classic chips and salsa, and nachos, so this just feels wrong. Chocolate may go well with a lot of different things, but I don't think tortilla chips are one of them.
Amelia V.
NO IDEA HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE THESE! These are so delicious, I'm gonna go eat some after this, no joke! I regularly buy the humongous bags at Costco because I eat them all up! You can eat them with anything, even by itself, and it's delicious! Go buy these, people, you will NOT regret itđź’—đź’—đź’—đź’—đź’—
Sarah Beth C.
Tried these on a whim. They were on sale and I thought chocolate anything might be good. I was very wrong. There are some things that are just not meant to go together.
Paola V.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Healthy and very tasty. Grainy and really good with dipnor salsa. A little salty but on GMO and my kids love them.
Xiorangel A.
Si usted es como yo te encanta chocolate los dulces de las calorías que usted entonces tiene que matar en el ps gimnasio me invito a comer estas galletas ricas que tienen 6 paquetes para que por sí solos no dan a cualquiera y no se arrepentirá!