BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Culinary--Authentic: At Food Should Taste Good, we believe that you should give it your best...every time. Food is best when it's not complicated. It tastes great when it's made with real, wholesome and high-quality ingredients. We celebrate the taste and sensory appeal that results from the deliberate choices we make with each product.

Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Oh my goodness, these tortilla chips are inspired! I love to make fruit salsas with some crystallized ginger in the mix for a little extra zing. This with a strawberry-ginger salsa, and a drizzle of nutella is out of this world. I have had no luck finding these in the last few years, and I miss them. 10/10 everyone I know should buy them. For me.
Tara D.
Tucson
Food Should Taste Good is a great brand, but this particular product isn't my favorite. I grew up with the classic chips and salsa, and nachos, so this just feels wrong. Chocolate may go well with a lot of different things, but I don't think tortilla chips are one of them.
Amelia V.
NO IDEA HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE THESE! These are so delicious, I'm gonna go eat some after this, no joke! I regularly buy the humongous bags at Costco because I eat them all up! You can eat them with anything, even by itself, and it's delicious! Go buy these, people, you will NOT regret itđź’—đź’—đź’—đź’—đź’—
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
SO GOOD! Love chocolate and that this isn't too unhealthy for you. I am a chip addict and like to be conscious of what I eat so this is a good fit to help sweet tooth as well. Would recommend to others as a nice snack without feeling too guilty.
Sarah Beth C.
Tried these on a whim. They were on sale and I thought chocolate anything might be good. I was very wrong. There are some things that are just not meant to go together.
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
Omg this one are test really really good. There are a little expensive but I think they're worth it. I usually get them from target and Ralph's. I always have one at home. For sure I will recommended.
MarĂ­a R.
weston, FL
Tú siempre piensas cuando vas a comprar tortillas porque tienen que ser sala permite cafetería su cómoda y Dulce entre dulce y de verdad me parecen que son lo máximo porque son súper deliciosa y aparte de chocolate y quien no ama de chocolate
Hildret A.
I love these chips! You wouldn't think that chocolate and tortilla would meld well together, but they do! These chops have the great combination of chip and chocolate, my favorite things. RECOMENDED
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
These taste very strange. If I want to each chocolate, I want it to be chocolatey and sweet enough to satiate my cravings. These do not do that.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Te lo recomiendo es Ă©l mejor para Ă©l que le encanta Ă©l chocolate tiene una forma tan buena y tan agradable que es Ăşnica me facina