BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good was founded with the goal of creating unique flavors that give consumers choices in all natural tortilla chips. Made from wholesome ingredients. see more...

Food Should Taste Good® Chips
  • "They're all natural, gluten free, certified vegan, low sodium, certified kosher, 0 m mg of cholesterol, no MSG, 0g trans fat, no artificial colors flavors or preservatives, and 20 g of whole grains!" in 17 reviews
  • "The Multigrain and Blue Corn chips were really good but the Olive, Sweet Potato and Jalapeno flavors were better with dips instead of alone." in 16 reviews
  • "The cheddar chips are also similar to the multigrain ones, but they are coated with a powdery cheddar coating made from real cheddar cheese and buttermilk—no fake flavorings" in 13 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole bag in a day, but I try to control myself :) They are SO good and so good for you!" in 12 reviews
  • "I haven't tried them all but we use the olive flavour for making nachos at our house and the sweet potato ones for snacking like crackers." in 12 reviews
Roseanna H.
Roseanna H.
Salt Lake City, UT
These multigrain chips give me life. They work well as crackers, tortilla chips, snacking on their own, etc. I think the secret is the cane juice ingredient since they taste just a little bit sweet and don't need anything added. They're more expensive than plain tortilla chips, but they definitely deliver more as well! I like them for adding to soups, spreading just a dab of cream cheese and jam, or eating with anything else that would usually call for bread, chips, or crackers (I'm gluten intolerant).
Amy N.
Amy N.
Salt Lake City, UT
These chips are awesome! All natural (even the coloring comes from beet root and not chemicals) and all flavorful. These are the best tasting, most versatile chips I have ever tasted. They work well with salsa, cheese, dips, and even by themselves. The chips are crispy, have a great texture, and they stand up to thick dips. Despite being jalapeno, they are not too spicy and not too bland. These are just right. Highly recommend these chips!
Brooklynn W.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
FoodShouldTasteGood chips are made from the highest quality, all-natural ingredients baked into the chips. All chip varieties are gluten free, cholesterol free, have no trans fats and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified Kosher, lower in sodium and are a good source of dietary fiber. The chips combine the crunchiness of a chip, the crispiness of a cracker, and the dippability of a tortilla chip."
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
Foodie Expert
I first bought these when I had a coupon and they were on sale. I figured, if we hated them, we'd just never get them again. But I loved them and my family liked them fine. We tried tortilla chips, sweet potato chips (my favorite), and multigrain chips. The tortilla chips are good with dips but the multigrain are not as good as a few other brands I've had. These tend to be more expensive since they are organic.
MEGHAN M.
MEGHAN M.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
While trying to be good to myself and doing the clean program (thank goop) (that's sarcasm) these brown rice chips may have very well saved my life. They taste amazing, without anything! I needed to keep the calories up which is not easy when limiting your diet thankfully these also paid great with hummus and nut butters. Still love them even though I've returned to eating normal food.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I really like these chips and alternative just regular tortilla chips with all the green ones actually have a tiny hint of sweetness which makes them great for things like hummus or adding them to the sandwich. I don't understand why on the bag Baystate this can act like a cracker I don't know what kind of crackers you're eating but is definitely pretty much a chip
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
Foodie Expert
The whole family loves these, which makes me feel a little guilty for hiding them when the stash starts to get low. It's not often that a gluten free snack is found to be agreeable by the different taste buds in my family but every version of these have been gobbled, scarfed and munched by us. The cheesy version is probably my personal favorite.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I recently came across this brand and I love it. Not only is this brand very healthy, but the products also taste great. They are always fresh. I really like the sweet potato chips. I just wish Food Should Taste Good items were easier to find. I can only find them in some of my grocery stores, but I always pick up a bag when I do see them.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
How do you make sweet potatoes taste good? Let this company have at 'em and make a chip! WOW- they feel light in texture while at the same time are substantial enough to use for dipping. Again, how do they do it? I don't know and don't care. They're absolutely delicious and have me hooked!
Also loving the multigrain version as well.
T.L. L.
T.L. L.
Centreville, MD
Food Should Taste Good chips are delicious and healthy. They're a little pricier than your average Ruffles or Lays, but they're worth it, in my opinion, because you're getting a lot more nutrition for your buck. I particularly like the Sweet Potato variety, which are a really great medium ground between crackers and tortilla chips.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hemet, CA
How much do these cost? And which one would you recommend trying first?
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
What chip is your favorite from this brand?
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
What do you like to eat this with?
S E.
S E.
What's your favorite flavor?? Mine is Multigrain.