BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

A better-for-you, delicious alternative for cheese cravings, these chips offer a smooth, rich flavor made from all natural cheddar cheese.

Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Dried Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Buttermilk, Whey, Salt, Quinoa, Annatto Extract Color, Rosemary Extract.

Buy on Walmart
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
If you're looking for a great alternative to Doritos, look no further. FSTG Cheddar Tortilla Chips are the perfect snack to munch on during your favorite show or in between meals. I use them specifically to make my homemade seven layer dip because they put ingredients I trust into the product! There slogan says it all folks, food should taste good and theirs certainly does!
Jamie H.
Moncks Corner
Obsessed with these healthy chips. I love to dip them in hummus or guacamole. It makes a perfect snack. My kids love them too! Something I don’t feel guilty giving to them.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
My Favorite chips! They are my replacement for Cheetos! These have the all the grains we need especially when we are eating chips! Delicious! I will continue to buy these! These always meet my expectations for a great snack!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
SO SO GOOD! I use these in place of cheetos and diritos! They are full of whole grains and better ingredients than your leading tortilla chips! Great for snacking with hummus or salsa! These are well worth your money!
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Delicious flavor of this chip brand! I love to pack a little baggy of these with a small thing of hummus or guacamole. Usually I purchase at Costco since you get a better deal in bulk compared to the food store.
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
These were really delicious. The cheese flavor was strong enough for me, since I like a flavorful cheese chip/cracker. The fact that they are a healthier version of a cheese snack is the best part. I feel good about eating these in place of other less healthy cheese snacks.
Kristen R.
Howell, NJ
We absolutely love Food Should Taste good chips! The best flavor is the cheddar, super tasty and crunchy chips. I love that you can understand every ingredient listed. They make me feel that the kids aren't eating garbage when they are snacking.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
I eat these on a regular basis. Maybe a couple days a week. They don't need anything to dip it in because they are already full of flavor. I love that they're gluten free and made with simply good ingredients. Definitely a lot of cheese on each chip. Love them.
Nina C.
These are my favorite cheddar flavored tortilla chip. They are gluten free and have all natural ingredients. What I like most about these chips is that the flavoring is not over powering but you can still taste the cheddar flavor. Great for snacking!
Monique G.
Eugene, OR
These chips are excellent! I like the fact that they’re not only corn chips, they are also packed with other kinds of grains and seeds for maximum nutrition value. They’re really good alone and they’re really good with dip and salsa.