Food Should Taste Good Brown Rice Crackers Peppercorn Blend

by Food Should Taste Good

Food Should Taste Good™ Brand Peppercorn Blend Brown Rice Crackers.

Oven baked crunch.

An all natural recipe featuring:

Sesame seeds, quinoa, amaranth and pink, white, green and black peppercorns.

Certified gluten free.

Certified kosher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food Should Taste Good Brown Rice Crackers Peppercorn Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Victorville
It tastes good and it's healthy this is perfect it isn't expensive or cheap in the middle but it's worth it the crunch you hear when you bite the chip is satisfying will keep on buying overall chip delicious
I ordered these off of Amazon when we first transitioned to gluten free and they are the best GF crackers I have tried thus far. They don't have the stale taste and work great with everything, dips, spreads, cheese.
Organic, Gluten Free
Very very addicting, recommend buying in bulk because they are that good. I have finished one box in one setting before. Try them out you will not be disappointed.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Pittsburgh, PA
In my last trimester of pregnancy these were my go to item when I was hungry. It also helped neaeousness early on. I love how flavorable they are and so crispy!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Roanoke, VA
these are delicious!! great by themselves or with a little cheese. I love every product I've tried from this brand. plus made with trusted ingredients
Organic, Gluten Free
Bethlehem
These crackers are delicious! I eat them plain, but they provide a crunchy, neutral canvas for your favorite dip or topping.
No Special Diet
I love chips I do not think I can live without them and these are so delicious I take them with me to snack on!
Overland, MO
We get these for our toddler to munch on, he prefees savory foods and these are some of hus favorites.
Organic, Paleo
Su consistencia es muy buena y su sabor es inigualable, son una gran elección como aperitivo, muy fresco