BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good® Brand Barbeque Sweet Potato Kettle Cooked Chips.
25% reduced fat.
*Vs. regular sweet potato chips.
Seasoned with tomato, molasses garlic, onion, vinegar.
GF, certified gluten free.
Certified Kosher. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vivian W.
Irvine, CA
These chips are amazing. I love the taste of sweet potatoes and the texture of tortilla chips. They are different from the usual chips because the chips are thicker and morecrunch. Must try .
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
These are my favorite of the Food Should Taste Good Chips, even though we eat almost all of them. They are good for you and only made with the best ingredients. You do get a little less than your average chip bag, but you pay for quality over quantity here. The Sweet potato BBQ though, A++
Erin M.
Mendham, NJ
I love these chips! I love the healthier sweet potato option, and the ingredients in this brand are much better than most chip brands. They are a little on the pricier side for chips, but if you are an ingredient snob (like me!), then it's worth it.
jennifer k.
Mount Carmel, PA
My kids love these and I love that they r natural n more healthy for you . I know if my kids can't get enough of them you can't either
Natasha k.
Deer Park
These are delicious!! Tried them for the first time and I was like, where have you been my whole life?! Love them. So does my family!
Melissa M.
Love purchasing this brand. Good quality and flavor.  The barbecue flavor is good and glad to eat a product with quality ingredients.
Kim B.
Food should taste good well pretty much says it all their chips are amazing have lots of flavor in them. I would recommend.
Darcey R.
Kansas City, MO
I never feel bloated after eating, but I do feel very satisfied!! Healthy and yummy. And doesn't break the bank, either.
Gabrielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are so dangerous. If I’m not careful then I will literally eat an entire bag in one sitting! It’s so bad! Ha.
Sadie M.
Montgomery, TX
this brand has such wholesome ingredients, i feel good about eating these chips. they are healthier alternative too