BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good® Brand Barbeque Sweet Potato Kettle Cooked Chips.
25% reduced fat.
*Vs. regular sweet potato chips.
Seasoned with tomato, molasses garlic, onion, vinegar.
GF, certified gluten free.
Certified Kosher. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Darcey R.
Kansas City, MO
I never feel bloated after eating, but I do feel very satisfied!! Healthy and yummy. And doesn't break the bank, either.
Jesse W.
So good and flavorful. While I don't eat chips often at all, these are a great alternative to regular BBQ chips.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
These are my favorite of the Food Should Taste Good Chips, even though we eat almost all of them. They are good for you and only made with the best ingredients. You do get a little less than your average chip bag, but you pay for quality over quantity here. The Sweet potato BBQ though, A++
jennifer k.
Mount Carmel, PA
My kids love these and I love that they r natural n more healthy for you . I know if my kids can't get enough of them you can't either
Natasha k.
Deer Park
These are delicious!! Tried them for the first time and I was like, where have you been my whole life?! Love them. So does my family!
Melissa M.
Love purchasing this brand. Good quality and flavor.  The barbecue flavor is good and glad to eat a product with quality ingredients.
Kim B.
Food should taste good well pretty much says it all their chips are amazing have lots of flavor in them. I would recommend.
Gabrielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are so dangerous. If I’m not careful then I will literally eat an entire bag in one sitting! It’s so bad! Ha.
Sai Rajeswari R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This barbecue sweet potato chips are best for anytime. It's not too spicy. The flavour is completely natural.
Sara T.
Sweet potato chips are one of my favorite snacks, and they're even better combined with barbecue seasoning.