Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jay S.Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jay S.Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Nutty flaxseed, quinoa and organic blue corn create a robust yet versatile chip to be enjoyed alone or paired with a fresh dip.

Organic Blue Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sea Salt, Quinoa, Rosemary Extract.

• What's your favorite thing to eat these chips with? 2 Answers
  • Have you tried any other Food should taste good products,...2 Answers
  • These are quite tasty. Nice and crunchy. Good alone or d...1 Answers
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Really i like all of these chips! This brand is a very healthy, guilt free, and tasty option for people who are trying to eat more healthy but just can't shake the chip craving! These chips are loaded with all natural ingredients so the body knows how to process them properly instead of packing them away for a rainy day! I love to but the multigrain flavor and my favorite emerald valley salsa and go to town! I may not lose weight from eating these but I've never gained weight afterwards, either. Yum yum!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
I get these at Costco normally. I usually just get the regular tortilla chips not the blue ones but they have flax seeds and they taste better than your normal tortilla chips from a generic brand. I prefer these
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
These blue corn chips from Food Should Taste Good are the delish alone, with salsa, or the way I love them with chili and cheese! Chili 🌶 🧀. They have a nutty grain taste that pairs great with just about any topping you conjure up. So chalk full of grains and flax you can actually see them in each chip! Looking for a great tasting alternative to hum drum corn chips? Give these a try!
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
My kids just loved these tortilla chips, I love that they are whole grain and also have good for you Ingredients like sesame baked inside the chips. They aren't overly crispy or thick like some tortilla chips causing cuts all over your mouth which is a nice bonus to their health and taste benefits. I'd buy again and I buy them often.
Alexa D.
Athens
These tortilla chips do not taste generic or processed. They taste like they actually have real ingredients in them, and you can find them at regular grocery stores! I love all products from this company.
Heather A.
Girard, OH
Delicious with a great crunch! Love this brand because they really make an effort to keep their snacks healthy and affordable! The blue corn tortilla chips are (our) hands down favorite. We've purchased them many times and they are consistently high quality! Hold up to the chunkiest of salsas and guacamoles!
Sam R.
Washington, DC
I am obsessed with blue corn tortilla chips, and these are one of my absolute favorite brands for blue chips so far. They go amazingly with some fresh guacamole and chips. If I am making nachos, this isn't exactly my go-to, but by all means they are still great. They're the best for individual snacking.
Alicia Q.
Camp Lejeune
These are the best tasting chips I’ve ever had. They are hearty and substantial with just the right amount of salt. We eat them crushed up in BBQ chicken salads and with ceviche!
Jaleesa A.
These seem to be healthier than regular chips and they taste so good , they taste so good that eventually it’s addicting and you just want to keep eating more . I love these chips and I do recommend them when you are trying to be a bit more healthier .
Ashleigh E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was hesitant to buy these at first as blue corn chips can be hit or miss. I found them to be absolutely delicious, and I feel the ingredients and nutrition facts make them a healthy choice. I would definitely, and have recommended them to my friends.
Antonella G.
What's your favorite thing to eat these chips with?
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Have you tried any other Food should taste good products, which ones?
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
These are quite tasty. Nice and crunchy. Good alone or dipped in salsa. Yum!

Walmart