Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Nutty flaxseed, quinoa and organic blue corn create a robust yet versatile chip to be enjoyed alone or paired with a fresh dip.

Organic Blue Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sea Salt, Quinoa, Rosemary Extract.

• What's your favorite thing to eat these chips with? 2 Answers
  • Have you tried any other Food should taste good products,...2 Answers
  • These are quite tasty. Nice and crunchy. Good alone or d...1 Answers
Hayley G.
New Hope
I first got a sample size while I was at work. I wasn’t sure what to expect and I went in with no expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. These chips have the perfect amount of saltines and a great flavor that I can’t explain. I will always recommend these chips.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Really i like all of these chips! This brand is a very healthy, guilt free, and tasty option for people who are trying to eat more healthy but just can't shake the chip craving! These chips are loaded with all natural ingredients so the body knows how to process them properly instead of packing them away for a rainy day! I love to but the multigrain flavor and my favorite emerald valley salsa and go to town! I may not lose weight from eating these but I've never gained weight afterwards, either. Yum yum!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
I get these at Costco normally. I usually just get the regular tortilla chips not the blue ones but they have flax seeds and they taste better than your normal tortilla chips from a generic brand. I prefer these
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are my favorite blue tortilla chips. I like to use these to make nachos because the blue is more aesthetically pleasing to me. They are expensive but I think they are better than cheaper brands. I like them a lot.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
these are really good.  I love that they have a different color, so you can use them as a decoration as well as something to eat.  the fact that the colour is natural, from the corn itself makes me feel better about feeding it to my family, and its great for a "red white and blue" platter for the fourth of july, or even for a "winter / christmas color" table spread!
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
My kids just loved these tortilla chips, I love that they are whole grain and also have good for you Ingredients like sesame baked inside the chips. They aren't overly crispy or thick like some tortilla chips causing cuts all over your mouth which is a nice bonus to their health and taste benefits. I'd buy again and I buy them often.
Alexa D.
Athens
These tortilla chips do not taste generic or processed. They taste like they actually have real ingredients in them, and you can find them at regular grocery stores! I love all products from this company.
Heather A.
Girard, OH
Delicious with a great crunch! Love this brand because they really make an effort to keep their snacks healthy and affordable! The blue corn tortilla chips are (our) hands down favorite. We've purchased them many times and they are consistently high quality! Hold up to the chunkiest of salsas and guacamoles!
Sam R.
West Newbury, MA
I am obsessed with blue corn tortilla chips, and these are one of my absolute favorite brands for blue chips so far. They go amazingly with some fresh guacamole and chips. If I am making nachos, this isn't exactly my go-to, but by all means they are still great. They're the best for individual snacking.
Nicole N.
Every Costco trip starts with a big bag of these, we eat them every weekend at our family bbq with salsa or ceviche. They are really sturdy and have great flavor without too much salt so its something everyone can enjoy. I also love when I get a bit of the sweetness from the chips. Delish!
Antonella G.
What's your favorite thing to eat these chips with?
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Have you tried any other Food should taste good products, which ones?
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
These are quite tasty. Nice and crunchy. Good alone or dipped in salsa. Yum!