BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Nutty flaxseed, quinoa and organic blue corn create a robust yet versatile chip to be enjoyed alone or paired with a fresh dip.

Organic Blue Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Cane Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sea Salt, Quinoa, Rosemary Extract.

• Have you tried any other Food should taste good products, which o...2 Answers
Michelle L.
Springfield
Really i like all of these chips! This brand is a very healthy, guilt free, and tasty option for people who are trying to eat more healthy but just can't shake the chip craving! These chips are loaded with all natural ingredients so the body knows how to process them properly instead of packing them away for a rainy day! I love to but the multigrain flavor and my favorite emerald valley salsa and go to town! I may not lose weight from eating these but I've never gained weight afterwards, either. Yum yum!
Sam R.
Washington , DC
I am obsessed with blue corn tortilla chips, and these are one of my absolute favorite brands for blue chips so far. They go amazingly with some fresh guacamole and chips. If I am making nachos, this isn't exactly my go-to, but by all means they are still great. They're the best for individual snacking.
Mary L.
These are officially my favorite blue corn tortilla chips. They were given to me by someone along with another bag of the same companies tortilla chips. I have put them on my list of healthy chips for whenever I have a craving for chips.
Nikkie R.
Middleville
These chips pair well with salsa and or hummus. So much healthier than other brands. I feel great after snacking on them and my stomach doesn't feel terrible like with some junk filled chips.
Michelle R.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Ashley T.
Arden
LITERALLY my favorite tortilla chip! My fiancee is a chef and we always have homemade salsa around. These are by far my favorite chip to enjoy it with. Plus, they're blue, which is just plain cool!
Johnny P.
Plano
Got these when we were on a diet- not sure which one. But diets usually make you want to shop at Whole Foods and then you try and find normal food and all you find is blue tortilla chips.
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
These are my new favorite tortilla chip! I don't even need anything to dip them in, they are perfectly delicious on their own. Has a more robust flavor than other chips, and they are good and salty the way tortilla chips should be. I do wish you got more product for the cost of the bag, but as they say, you get what you pay for, and the quality of these is very good!
Amanda P.
This is a staple in my pantry. It is my FAVORITE product to eat with salsa. I am definitely a repeat customer. The only con is there are not enough chips in the bag and I may or may not have eaten an entire bag in one sitting! I also do not like the tear part as the entire bag usually rips open.
Loren C.
Miami
Estas papitas me recuerdan a Jet Blue la aerolínea por que dan unos muy parecidos yvson muy buenos no son nada caros lo puedes conseguir en el super y no tienen mucha grasa para los que estan a dieta
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Have you tried any other Food should taste good products, which ones?