BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tortilla Chips (It's a Cracker, Too!)® made with blue corn, brown rice, flax and sesame seeds and quinoa.

vanessa r.
These are so delicious!!! I especially love snacking on these with a fresh bowl of guacamole. They are a decent price but great quality. I definitely recommend everyone to try these! You won't be disappointed.
Maresa M.
Honolulu
These are delicious! They don't taste chalky like Tostitos blue corn chips and the texture is perfect as well. The servings size on these is decent enough to be filling for a snack. The ingredients are ok but there are definitely more "healthy" chip brands.
Katie H.
Franklin, WI
These chips are literally my favorite. I love that they are blue corn and the saltiness is on point. I also, like that they are dippers because my food does not fall of the chip then. I like how the ingredients are more clean. I would def. recommend.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
By far my favorite corn tortilla chips but it's speedy and you don't get a whole lot. Worth buying every once in a while but I cannot afford to get it all the time. The crunch is perfect and they aren't salted too much! Taste so great with nachos
Lele L.
I love these. I don't know what it is about these but the little seeds in them taste so good. At 1st I was like ugh thise look gross but that's why you don't judge by the cover. I loce them plain or with Herdes Hot Salsa...delish!!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
We can't keep these in our house for very long because we love them so much. Even our cats are addicted to these chips. They have a great flavor, a nice salt ratio and they're so crunchy. We love them for dips because they're more sturdy than other chips we've bought in the past.
Lauren h.
I love knowing that the snacks I choose to eat are a better choice than most processed foods. These chips are GMO free and gluten free. The ingredients list is simple. They are great paired with salsa or guacamole!
Sharon G.
Ventura
There is something about all the chips from this brand that is both weird and super amazingly delicious. I think it is the combo of less processed grains/veggies combined with a less commonly used oil plus salt.
Laura H.
Madison, MS
Everything I've tasted in this brand is awesome! GOOD FOOD ! name says it all. They don't false advertise. The brand is a little pricey, but so are comparable items. My favorite from this brand are the sweet potatoe tortilla chips!
Keeleyshea B.
Grand Junction
We love our blue corn chips to dip in my homemade guacamole and salsa! Always a good snack, or even just plain! Taste delicious and is healthy what more could you ask for?