Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn All Natural Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz, (Pack of 12)

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn All Natural Tortilla Chips: A robust yet versatile chip Made with blue corn, brown rice, flax, sesame and sunflower seeds, quinoa All natural Certified gluten free Certified vegan 0g trans fat No MSG see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
My kids just loved these tortilla chips, I love that they are whole grain and also have good for you Ingredients like sesame baked inside the chips. They aren't overly crispy or thick like some tortilla chips causing cuts all over your mouth which is a nice bonus to their health and taste benefits. I'd buy again and I buy them often.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Katelyn R.
I was skeptical at first because chips aren't supposed to be healthy and simple ingredients. But these are good to eat and taste good. Goes great with a sandwich and fills you up so much quicker and better than other chips. Very surprised by how good these tasted.
Julie N.
I like this brand especially since it isn't processed like it's competition. They don't over salt the chips, and surprisingly healthy got for you as well. I never feel guilty munching on these chips.
Brandy A.
Omaha, NE
These are nice and crunchy . It has little sesame seeds in it to make it have a nutty taste. It doesn't go soggy in your nachos and it has just enough salt .
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my all time favorite snack! The chips are lightweight and so yummy! I do wish they were available in more places!
Shelby G.
These make a good tasty and healthy snack. You can eat them with several different things or just by themselves.
Taylor S.
West End
I love these Tortilla chips and they taste amazing with any sausa u throw there way. I eat them constantly
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
I am totally addicted to these chips! They have such a great taste and always the right amount of saltiness