BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Food Should Taste Good® Brand All Natural Tortilla Chips Kettle Corn.
Perfect sweet and salty combo!
Tortilla chips (carnival style) made with stone ground white corn evaporated cane juice, sea salt.
GF certified gluten free.
Certified kosher.

• Do these taste similar to any other chips? What is the be...1 Answers
Antonia V.
Newburgh, NY
Perfect mix of salty and sweet with a nice crunch to satisfy any snack craving in just a few chips. Since they aren't too high in calories, they are a good way to avoid snack guilt.
Madisson F.
Mmmm! I love kettle pop corn, so when I saw these I knew they must be good, and to my surprise they are.  Super delicious, seems I go through them so fast too. One of the must haves in our pantry and house hold! Always such a yummy treat! Highly recommend picking a bag of these up
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have tried many alternatives to potato chips and usually find them lackluster at best and downright horrid at worst. I'm not that fond of crackers and don't like sweet potatoes, plantains, or veggie chips. Kale is not even a thought in my lunch planning. Ok, I'm not healthy but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to be a little better in my lunch choices. I tried these chips because they were in the vending machine where I work and I was hungry. I braced myself for a bland cardboard like texture, but was pleasantly surprised by a crunchy, tasty alternative to potato chips. I like these - they are not thick and chunky like a cracker. They are thin and crispy like a chip and actually taste good. They don't have the salty, oily taste of potato chips, but they do have a satisfying crunchiness and filling flavor. I do like Sun Chips once in a while and I think these are even better. My local grocery store only carries smaller bags of these chips, so it was cheaper to buy bigger bags here on Amazon. I eat these when I want chips with my lunch and have not eaten potato chips since I've started ordering these.
Whitney O.
Provo, UT
ARE WE KIDDING? Heaven in a chip. These are incredibly flavorful. For what you get- extremely worth it/affordable. I feel absolutely no guilt eating these knowing of all the goods that are packed into every chip! Sheeeesh I wish  the world could partake.
Sami S.
Halifax, PA
These are incredible. If you’re a fan of salty & sweet (I mean, really, who’s not?!) you need to try these! They’re perfectly crunchy and have fantastic flavor! Imagine fresh kettle corn in convenient chip form 😍
Meghan S.
I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. These are so delicious! The ingredients are awesome, the price is fair (especially when on sale!), and they taste amazing! I would purchase again! Love them!
Ellie T.
Eldorado
I love these chips they have all good ingredients and for someone who loves chips and salsa this is a great solution for healthy chips with a good flavor would definitely buy these again the chips never last more then 1 day in our house.
Lola W.
These chips make me happy!!! I don't have the guilt I have when eating other chips. They are far healthier than most chips. They are affordable and taste so good!!!
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
Really Good Chips. I can almost always find them at my grocery store, Pick N Save. They are pricier than other tortilla chips, and so I only get them when on sale. However, if you want a healthier chip option they are worth the little extra money.
Sara E.
Madison , TN
Do these taste similar to any other chips? What is the best flavor and your favorite dip for them?