Food Should Taste Good All Natural Blue Corn Chips uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD

Food Should Taste Good® Brand All Natural Chips.
Original multigrain recipe!
Blue corn.
Tortilla chips (it's a cracker, too!)™
Made with blue corn, quinoa, flax, sunflower, and sesame seeds soy, brown rice.
GF, certified.
Gluten free.
Certified kosher. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to eat these chips with? 1 Answers
Jaleesa A.
These seem to be healthier than regular chips and they taste so good , they taste so good that eventually it’s addicting and you just want to keep eating more . I love these chips and I do recommend them when you are trying to be a bit more healthier .
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
these are really good.  I love that they have a different color, so you can use them as a decoration as well as something to eat.  the fact that the colour is natural, from the corn itself makes me feel better about feeding it to my family, and its great for a "red white and blue" platter for the fourth of july, or even for a "winter / christmas color" table spread!
Caitlin T.
north ogden, UT
These are super good! For some reason the fact that they’re blue makes them more fun to eat. They are a little pricey, but I like them because of their natural ingredients.
Heather A.
Girard , OH
Delicious with a great crunch! Love this brand because they really make an effort to keep their snacks healthy and affordable! The blue corn tortilla chips are (our) hands down favorite. We've purchased them many times and they are consistently high quality! Hold up to the chunkiest of salsas and guacamoles!
Best chip on the planet!!!! Omg I can't get enough of these. Seriously have to stop myself from eating a whole bag in one sitting. They're so crunchy and perfect.. I just love the salty corn flavor!! And the best part is they are 100% natural and good for you!! Highly recommend!!
Jill B.
Holyoke
These chips are the BEST with fresh salsa! Because they are blue corn and made from more wholesome ingredients, I feel a little less guilty for eating them! My 3 year old daughter even loves them! Great althernative to junk food snacks!! I would definitely recommend them!
Ashleigh E.
Salt Lake City
Foodie Expert
I was hesitant to buy these at first as blue corn chips can be hit or miss. I found them to be absolutely delicious, and I feel the ingredients and nutrition facts make them a healthy choice. I would definitely, and have recommended them to my friends.
Jenny C.
Foodie Expert
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ LOVE THESES SO DEARLY!!! So healthy and delicious, great alternative if you want a snack, can be a bit salty i usually have them with water!! they really are so good, i have not been disappointed by this brand till this day!
Samantha R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
These are my favorite of the brand. They get stale somewhat quickly but mine never really stay in the house long enough to get stale ha. I appreciate that they're a thicker chip with less sodium and more fiber than the traditional.
Imara P.
Henderson, KY
I love these blue corn chips to make nachos or dip in salsa! I can feel good about eating them because they are made with natural ingredients. But being on the natural side, they’re more expensive. I buy them at target and Kroger!
Antonella G.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing to eat these chips with?