Food Network Magazine uploaded by Sammantha G.

Food Network Magazine

BY HEARST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.

Subscribe now and get INSTANT access to the latest issue! Share pages, save photos, and favorite must-read articles for later, straight from your Food Network Magazine app! Your cookout cookbook! 110 new recipes including fun toppings for burgers and hot dogs, grilled pork chops, dozens of picnic salads and easy summer pies. Plus: Learn how to smoke food on a regular grill! Get the inside scoop on your favorite Food Network stars, plus more than 100 fun recipes in each issue of Food Network Magazine. Plus, every issue comes with an interactive shopping list, so you can pick the recipes you want to make and send the ingredients straight to a personalized list—available only for iPad®! Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save big! Subscriptions available: • 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled • 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled • When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. • Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.

Amanda B.
I was a loyal subscriber to this magazine for about 3 years (had to cancel my subscription due to needing to cut out some additional expenses) and absolutely loved it. This magazine helped make me feel a more empowered and experimental in the kitchen. Even if you're not a trained chef, the recipes are written for anyone to try. The reason for the B grade is that the subscription is a bit pricey. Also, some of the recipes call for things that aren't easily found in some areas of the country - I wish more of the recipes that called for more specialized ingredients had notes for things that could be subbed.
Brittany C.
My husband loves Food Network. He enjoys finding new recipes and making unique things for dinner. I love that he does the cooking :) Food network is great because there is everything you can think of and so much more. It provides us with endless recipes that meet our preferences and our budget.
Rachel R.
I love the food network, always have and always will. Very entertaining, and easy to follow. They always have the most lovable cooks on! I have been subscribed to the magazine for 2 years now, its just as awesome at the network but laid out better. You can follow recipes easier, its a food lovers dream! For any cook or food lover I highly suggest this magazine!
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This app is only designed for ipads and iphones. I have a Samsung Galaxy so I am not able to download this app. According to reviews this app has great articles and recipes. I would love to use this if it was available in the play store.

Molly S.
I love the food network! There is never a show I don't like on and it helps me get motivated to whip up delicious food in my own kitchen! In addition to the television show having a magazine is the best thing! The recipes inside are awesome and also give you a push of inspiration! Can't wait to see whats next to come!
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
LOVE!! This channel, I always watch it when I eat which is weird but I just can't help it. I recommend to anyone out there who likes to cook or is just interesting in different kinds of food an ways to prepare things
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
I love this app because it allows me to figure out what I can make that can wow my family quickly as easily. However I have a tendency to look at this app while working out so I end up cooking things I should not be eating so look out!
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
I use this magazine and the website constantly for recipe references on days that i jjust have no clue what to make for dinner. I'm a vegetarian and this is pretty good because not all the recipes include any sort of meat
JOYLYN H.
Tehachapi, CA
I look forward to this magazine's arrival in my mailbox every month and it never disappoints! It has helped me to try new techniques, styles, and foods that I might not have tried otherwise.
Samantha M.
Finally renewed my subscription! I love cooking, so this magazine was the best find ever. It has tons of great ideas, and every month it comes with a mini recipe book with 50+ ways to remake a basic recipe. Every Foodie should subscribe!
Rachel R.
Do you get the magazine for the articles or recipes?
Nichole H.
S Prince Geo, VA
Whats your favorite recipes?