Food Network 4-pc. Microwave Cookware Set

by Food Network

The possibilities are endless with this Food Network microwave cookware set. Microwave safe, BPA and melamine free WHAT'S INCLUDED Quick pop popcorn maker: plastic, hand wash, for microwave or storage use only Splatter cover: plastic, top rack dishwasher s

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food Network 4-pc. Microwave Cookware Set!
Haley S.
Vincennes, IN
I use these for meal prepping. Absolutely amazing! There aren’t any cons! They work perfect for what I need them for! Nothing to improve at all! They’re affordable in my option and I would recommend to anyone.
Richelle S.
Seattle , WA
Very good product, very effective. My family and I love this product. It very effective when used consistently. I would highly recommend buying it. Because this product is really good to use and good value for money.
Jessie M.
Lewisville, TX
I love the Food Network 4-pc. Microwave Cookware set because not only does it shorten the cooking time of the food that we heat up in the microwave but it also keeps food from splattering and getting the microwave all dirty and messy
Jennifer T.
Another good one right here I got this one stolen from me and I'm sad because I really loved it so much highly recommended
Aveed A.
San Diego, CA
I think this product is good for a person that is on the go and does not have much time to bring everything out to cook
Amal I.
Chicago , IL
Light and gentle, I have been using it for 4 years, I love it very much because it keeps food from drying out
Jack C.
Sonora, CA
This product is perfect for a quick meal in the microwave, each different container has different capabilities giving the entire set a wide range of possibilities, great product for a low price.
Georgina L.
lakeelsinore
the best product that exists, excellent in all aspects, I love it and it fascinates me, all people needed and please buy it❤️

Looking for your answer?