BY FOOD NETWORK

These tinted Food Network glasses make a beautiful addition to any kitchen or bar. PRODUCT FEATURES Broad shape and weighted base help prevent glass from tipping. Glasses are perfect for everyday use or entertaining. WHAT'S INCLUDED Eight 13-oz. rocks glasses Eight 18-oz. highball glasses PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Glass Dishwasher safe Size: 16 PC. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Glass. see more...

Lisa M.
Rantoul, IL
I love this set! It comes with two different sizes, perfect for a family! The glass is very thick & has held up very nicely. It also looks great coming out of the dishwasher. It was a wedding gift that we had put on our registry. I am so thankful it was purchased for my family!
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I was looking for new glassware and fell in love with the color and design. Bottoms are heavy enough that the glasses won't top over. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.