Food Lion‎

by Food Lion‎

Who else loves shopping at this store?
Start your review of Food Lion‎!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't have a lot of different grocery store options near me so Food Lion is always our first choice.in reviews
At my local store, I receive really good customer service.in reviews
The worker are so friendly and very helpful with anything you need.in reviews
Ashley M.
Suffolk, VA
Food Lion has great prices on food and drinks. I regularly get our cat food from there while I’m picking up groceries. It’s easy and convenient.
zoe Y.
Cary, NC
Honestly food lion is a very disgusting grocery store, at least the ones I have been too. They are messy, and disgusting inside with mold growing on some shelfs.
Valerie B.
Silver Point, TN
Most of the time this store is more expensive than Krogers. However the employees are willing to go above and beyond to help you.
Amanda G.
Prices are low and stores are clean. Most management and employee's are friend;y and helpful. I shop here because they are wayyyyyyy cheaper than Bi-lo!!! :)
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Great customer service and products. The values compete with all the local grocery stores. I shop at food Lion quite often and always have a pleasant experience.
Logan B.
Lawndale, NC
Food Lion‎ uploaded by Logan B.
I love this grocery store! Ever since walmart grocery pickup went bonkers I have been shopping here. I love the way their store is set up! I also enjoy their meal kits they have available that are fresh, chopped, and easy to cook!
Stephanie C.
Arnett, WV
Their gallon vanilla ice cream is very bland. I could not taste the vanilla flavor. The ice cream bucket itself was broken. I would change the recipe and make the bucket stronger.
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
I am writing this review for the FOOD LION STRAWBERRY FROZEN YOGURT. If you have a Food Lio near by - run and grab their Strawberry Frozen Yogurt!! It’s sooo creamy and delicious!! This is by far my favorite strawberry icecream product hands down!! Strawberry is my FAVORITE FLAVOR/
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I LOVE Food Lion. This is my favorite grocery store. They are always well stocked. It seems so much “cozier” than the larger stores and I like the fact that it has everything I need in the grocery line and it’s so convenient to go in and get out. I can memorize where everything is and what I want. Their prices are competitive and they have weekly specials and I can stock up on them so it helps with my budget. I highly recommend Food Lion. It’s definitely 5 stars hands down.
Samantha S.
Seaford, DE
The food lion brand toilet paper was surprisingly pretty good! I don’t care too much about the quality of something I’m just going to flush but I do care how long it lasts! This lasted longer than I thought and it was cheap!!