Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsFood For Life
Gluten Free English Muffins Multi Seed - 6 CT

Food For Life Gluten Free English Muffins Multi Seed - 6 CT

by Food For Life

Food for Life® Gluten Free Multi Seed English Muffins.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Made with organic brown rice.
6 fork split muffins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food For Life Gluten Free English Muffins Multi Seed - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Amy C.
Probably my favorite gluten free bread item ever. These are just just spectacular. I enjoy them for breakfast lunch dinner, or sometimes I’ll have them as a snack in the afternoon. They taste great with eggs and they taste even better with honey and butter.
Jordann I.
Somerville, MA
These are by far the best gluten free English muffins. They actually have the right texture (as opposed to most other brands where they look and feel like hamburger buns). They are a little tough to cut, but they are delicious.

Looking for your answer?