Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsFood For Life
Gluten Free English Muffins Brown Rice - 6 CT

Food For Life Gluten Free English Muffins Brown Rice - 6 CT

by Food For Life

Food For Life® Gluten Free Brown Rice English Muffins.
All natural.
Made with organic brown rice.
No preservatives.
6 fork split muffins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food For Life Gluten Free English Muffins Brown Rice - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy R.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Food For Life Gluten Free English Muffins Brown Rice - 6 CT uploaded by Stacy R.
These are best toasted. They offer a great crunch and are good for those following a gluten-free diet.
Jessica J.
Traverse City, MI
My favorite english muffins! They have a good texture and are great with peanut butter in the morning.
Heather R.
I was very anxious to try these and it was a disappointment. I would not recommend these to anyone, i certainly will never buy again. They are rock hard by the time you toast them. I got them at a locol grocery store and for 8 bucks totally not worth it.
Mark F.
Purchased at: Target
I was looking forward to trying these but they really failed the test. The muffins are hard and brittle after being toasted and have no flavor. As others mentioned they are not fully precut so you have to do it yourself. They do not have a texture anything like an English muffin. The only good I can say is they are gluten free. The nutrition information on the package is for a serving size of 1/2 of a muffin so they are very high in carbs (over 50 g) for one of these untasty muffins). I will be tossing the rest of them after eating half of one.
Nicole L.
These were so disappointing. I've been on the hunt for a gluten free English muffin for so long and nothing has been good. First of all, these don't have the nooks and crannies required of an English muffin. Next, I normally really like brown rice flour based products, but these had a really weird flavor to them. They weren't pre-cut, and they're very hard before and after toasting- so cutting them isn't easy, and they don't have a great texture. Wouldn't recommend these, wouldn't buy them again. Honestly having a hard time getting through the 6 pack I purchased.
Amanda S.
Austin, TX
I’ve only tried these English Muffins once, and while I enjoyed them, I prefer their gluten free bread more than the English Muffins. I love Food for Life for gluten free products, and I’m definitely glad I tried this product.
Lizzie F.
Columbia
These are my favorite English muffins! Great clean ingredients & great taste. My favorite for avocado toast
Meghan L.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Ugh these have so much potential! The flavor is great, taste just like an English muffin. However they aren’t pre cut in half and are a pain to slice. Also they get really hard really quick. I usually preheat them in the microwave with a wet paper towel on top and then toast them in the toaster oven, but that’s a lot of work for one muffin. I won’t be buying again due to the extensive prep these require to be edible and the price. Disappointed because the taste is seriously great.
Jillian N.
Purchased at: Kroger
It is difficult to find gluten and corn free English muffins but this brand is it! I love having the options of English muffins and they are tasty as well. I just wish they would cut the muffins in half, they don’t and it’s a pain.

Looking for your answer?