Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsFood For Life
Genesis 1:29 Sprouted Whole Grain & Seed English Muffins - 6 CT

Food For Life Genesis 1:29 Sprouted Whole Grain & Seed English Muffins - 6 CT

by Food For Life

Food For Life® Genesis 1:29® English Muffins.
Certified organic grains.
Sprouted whole grain & seed.
A world of nutrition in every slice.
The live grain Difference™!
See back panel for details.
"And God said, "behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.'" - Genesis 1:29.
6 fork-split muffins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food For Life Genesis 1:29 Sprouted Whole Grain & Seed English Muffins - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Food For Life Genesis 1:29 Sprouted Whole Grain & Seed English Muffins - 6 CT uploaded by Melissa B.
These English muffins are AMAZING! They have great, whole food ingredients and they taste great toasted. You can keep them in the freezer too, so they stay fresh for quite a while. The only downside is they aren’t cheap 😬
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I love these muffins and eat them every day. They are the best multigrain anything I've ever tried. The only downside (and it's HUGE!) is the cost when you have to have them shipped!!
Stephanie O.
Rogers, AR
I don’t eat much bread, but when I do I try to buy sprouted products. These thaw beautifully and are so filling toasted up with some butter!
Alexa R.
I have the bread version which tastes exactly like the English muffins so there isn’t any point in buying both since I bought the English muffins for egg sandwiches in the morning. Regardless, I love this brand and I am going to try the raisin English muffins instead.
Kaysey W.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
I always have these English muffins in my freezer for homemade breakfast sandwiches on the weekend, buns for a burger or toasted with avocado or peanut butter. They are perfect and delicious! I love this brand! It’s be only bread I will eat if I do eat bread
Amanda E.
Buffalo
They're pretty bland. I like the seeds, but the flavor is kind of weird. I'm using them for breakfast sandwiches.
Mandi G.
Freeport, NY
Love food for life products! If and when I want bread or English muffins I always go for this brand. All their products are delicious! There is something in the line for everyone.
Shauna J.
I love the ingredients in these English muffins! I do feel like my body responds better to these than to a standard English muffin, too. My only gripe, and this is consistent across the whole range of Food for Life products is that they are often hard to get apart from each other. I’d recommend a quick zap in the microwave to get the halves apart before toasting.
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
Purchased at: Target
Ezekiel muffins are the best invention ever. They have so much protein and fiber and i love eating one for breakfast. They are very filling and will keep you full until lunch. You can put anything you’d like on them.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
The world best English muffin. The taste is great and it's awesome knowing they're so much more nutritional than regular bread. They toast quickly but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it makes your routine quicker. They are soft and fluffy on the inside and even better than the normal Ezekiel bread.

Looking for your answer?