Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealFood For Life
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal Almond

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal Almond

by Food For Life

Food For Life® Almond Ezekiel 4:9® Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal.
All natural.
No preservatives.
The original - 100% flourless.
Sprouted whole grain cereal.
As described in the holy scriptures.
"Take also unto thee wheat and barley and beans and lentils and millet and spelt and put them in one vessel and make bread of it"... Ezekiel 4:9.
Certified organic grains.
The live grain Difference™.
A complete protein crunchy cereal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal Almond!
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal Almond uploaded by Michelle D.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
If your looking for a hearty non sweetened natural cereal here it is. I found it at Whole Foods. I enjoyed it. It keeps you full and satisfied.
Sam M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as a granola substitute and eat with yogurt and berries. Love that it isn't coated in sugar like a granola would be. Has a nice crunch, and the almonds are delicious.
Michelle F.
Yummy and healthy perfect combo. This is a bit pricey but worth it. I discovered it because I eat Ezequiel bread too
Amber C.
Huntsville, AL
I’ve always had acid reflux and have worked hard to narrow down/eliminate my triggers. I tried keto for a while and essentially eliminated my carbs. Having recently tried the different Ezekiel brand items, I cannot recommend enough. Rich, dense, earthy flavor. Literally no upset stomach or acid buildup. Can be bland on its own, but I suggest adding a tsp of coconut sugar and it’s like Frosted Flakes. Pretty filling too.
Andrea M.
Boo this cereal! It tastes like what I imagine the adult cereal on kid's cereal commercials tastes like. It has no flavor, even with the almonds. It's incredibly crunchy, and takes forever to chew up. It's healthy though. I'll say that. It's probably more tolerable with fruit added.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal Almond uploaded by Brittany A.
The cereal tastes good and has excellent ingredients without anything artificial. The only drawback is that it is expensive.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This is a super healthy cereal, so be prepared - it will NOT be sweet. I add sweetened almond milk to this, and that really creates a nice, light flavor! Keeps me full for at least 3 hours. You can't beat sprouted cereal :)
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a very healthy granola. I did not love the taste of all the grains compared to other granolas but I love this brand because all their ingredients are so healthy. I would buy this again it is just not my favorite.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL
Another favorite organic product that I can't get enough of! if you love almonds just as much as I do then you will find yourself buying this stuff all the time!
Linda T.
North York, Ontario
I tried this cereal because i know th bread is supposed to be super healthy. personally i do like this cereal bc I'm not a huge fan of overly sweet ones. it reminded me of honey bunches of oats but not as sweet. i often eat this with sweetened or unsweetened soy milk

Looking for your answer?