BY FOOD FOR LIFE

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9® 100% Flourless Sprouted Grain Tortillas.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Food for Life®.
As described in the holy scriptures:
"Take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." -Ezekiel 4:9.
The original -.
Seal for freshness.
6 count. see more...

Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
I was told by my dietician to purchase Ezekiel bread, but I was able to find these tortillas instead. They're okay, but they're way too dry. They're super grainy too. The taste is terrible if you have them cold. I microwaved mine for a short time and it was still weird. I eat these because I have too, not because I want to.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I'm so glad I found these sprouted grain tortillas! They have a delicious flavor and no funky ingredients! I only use one at a time and do find they stick together easily and I have a little trouble pulling them apart without ripping them, but that's something I'm fine dealing with to have a healthy Flourless tortilla!
Melody S.
I love these! They're very tasty and healthy. I dip them in hummus as well as using them in sandwich wraps. My only complaint is that they sometimes rip when you fold them but it's not a huge deal to me.
LeAnn H.
I've tried these. They are good, but dry. I had to grill them or microwave them with a little water to soften them. Not so much a fan