BY FOOD FOR LIFE

Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9® Sesame Sprouted Grain Bread.
The original - flourless.
Certified organic grains.
As described in the holy scriptures:
"Take also unto thee wheat and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." Ez. 4:9.
Complete protein.
The live grain Difference!™.
See back panel for details. see more...

Kym B.
Athol, MA
I love this bread. I'm on a very strict diet for my Lyme Disease right now and I can't have normal bread. This has been a life saver. I eat it every morning and it has a great flavor. They make English muffins as well and I think I like those even more. The bread can break easily if you try to do too many things with it but as long as you just use it for toasy or a sandwich, you're golden. This bread is much more nutritional than regular bread and everyone should make the switch.
Chand B.
This is a delightful gluten free bread! It tastes great toasted with jam or butter. It tastes great in sandwiches too and is a solid substitute for regular bread. It is super healthy and has a lot of fiber!
Arielle B.
Salem, VA
This is my all time favorite bread! It is packed with nutrients and fills you up much faster than normal bread. It also comes in a variety of flavors! I recommend this bread to everyone!
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this bread!!! So great for healthy meals. There's not much to dislike about it since it's extremely healthy. Only downside is that it does toast really quickly. But, it doesn't matter to me because it's delicious and super nutritious!
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the taste for flourless bread made from sprouted grains. It's my go to breakfast before a workout as it doesn't leave me feeling weighed down. I prefer using it for toast because it does tend to break if manipulated too much.
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
I like this bread, taste-wise, but I wish it held up a little better. I don't mind that it needs to be refrigerated, but I have found that sometimes with sandwiches or even toast, it has a tendency to fall apart.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
I'm currently on the 21 day fix, and this bread is allowed. I love it. My favorite way is to get is really toasted, it tastes best crunchy. Don't let it thaw or it smells musty. LOVE!!!!
Patty A.
Mesa , AZ
I love this bread for avocado toast or with peanut butter! It's a great healthy alternative and tastes wonderful when toasted or warmed.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
I like the flavor of this bread and felt it held up nicely for my sandwiches or toast. My only complaint is it is pricey for bread.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
This bread is amazing! It tastes great and I feel super healthy consuming it. Must keep refrigerated as it lacks preservatives.