BY FOOD FOR LIFE #46 in Bread

Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9® Sesame Sprouted Grain Bread.
The original - flourless.
Certified organic grains.
As described in the holy scriptures:
"Take also unto thee wheat and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." Ez. 4:9.
Complete protein.
The live grain Difference!™.
See back panel for details. see more...

Vikki P.
Milton, VT
For a thin slice of bread, this bread is very hearty and dense. Only 80 calories per slice, no fat, no sugar, only 14 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fiber, and 4 grams of protein. For those contemplating switching away from their soft, fluffy white breads and trying sprouted grain bread, I highly recommend EzekielSprouted Grain Bread. This is flourless, and certified organic, and tastes great! One slice is more filling than two slices of white bread.
Chelsea G.
This is my favorite bread that I can pick up at the grocery store. I try to steer clear of high sugar breads, and go more for whole grain or this- the best sprouted wheat bread you’ll find. I love how crunchy it gets when you toast it. I sometimes make sandwiches or I’ll have it as a snack with organic peanut butter and a banana. It makes me feel like I’m taking steps to take better care of my health.
Lynn B.
Unique flavor and texture. This is in the frozen food aisle. It is heavy and hearty. Nothing like sandwich bread. This is also healthier. I like this better toasted instead of for sandwiches. I tried this twice. It’s expensive.
Chand B.
This is a delightful gluten free bread! It tastes great toasted with jam or butter. It tastes great in sandwiches too and is a solid substitute for regular bread. It is super healthy and has a lot of fiber!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this bread because it is one of the healthiest breads I’ve been able to find. It tastes amazing and is worth the price. It’s very filling. I would recommend this to anyone. It can be found at pretty much any location
Kym B.
Athol, MA
I love this bread. I'm on a very strict diet for my Lyme Disease right now and I can't have normal bread. This has been a life saver. I eat it every morning and it has a great flavor. They make English muffins as well and I think I like those even more. The bread can break easily if you try to do too many things with it but as long as you just use it for toasy or a sandwich, you're golden. This bread is much more nutritional than regular bread and everyone should make the switch.
Arielle B.
Beaufort, SC
This is my all time favorite bread! It is packed with nutrients and fills you up much faster than normal bread. It also comes in a variety of flavors! I recommend this bread to everyone!
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this bread!!! So great for healthy meals. There's not much to dislike about it since it's extremely healthy. Only downside is that it does toast really quickly. But, it doesn't matter to me because it's delicious and super nutritious!
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the taste for flourless bread made from sprouted grains. It's my go to breakfast before a workout as it doesn't leave me feeling weighed down. I prefer using it for toast because it does tend to break if manipulated too much.
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
I like this bread, taste-wise, but I wish it held up a little better. I don't mind that it needs to be refrigerated, but I have found that sometimes with sandwiches or even toast, it has a tendency to fall apart.