Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsFood For Life
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread Low Sodium

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread Low Sodium

by Food For Life

Food for Life® Ezekiel 4:9® Low Sodium Sprouted Grain Bread.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Organic, certified grains.
The original - flourless.
As described in the Holy Scriptures: "Take also unto thee wheat and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it ..." Ez. 4:9
Complete protein.
The live grain difference!™.
See back panel for details.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread Low Sodium!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy R.
North
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread Low Sodium uploaded by Stacy R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I buy this brand often because it has clean ingredients and doesn’t bother my stomach as much as white bread can. I keep it in the freezer so it doesn’t go bad as quickly. I prefer to use to toasted than straight from the bag. It works well for toast and sandwiches. It’s a little pricier than most breads, but so worth it!! #toast #influenstereats #bread #breakfast
Tanya M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I use this bread for myself... my daughter hates it. It’s a healthier choice especially if you want to eat better and loose weight
Amber C.
Huntsville, AL
I’ve always had acid reflux and have worked hard to narrow down/eliminate my triggers. I tried keto for a while and essentially eliminated my carbs. Having recently tried the different Ezekiel brand breads, I cannot recommend enough. Rich, dense, earthy flavor. Literally no upset stomach or acid buildup, and bonus- makes great French toast. Can’t taste any difference between the low sodium or the regular either.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I call this the health nut bread. If you want a hearty healthy bread this bread is for you. I will be honest I would advise to toast the bread just because it has an acquired taste . It is really healthy and helps with digestion. It is made from all natural ingredients as well.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I love that this is a sprouted bread. Healthy option for the family. I do find that it's a bit on the hard side. I works great for toast or #vegan French toast. Even works for a #vegan grill cheese using #daiya cheddar cheese slices. I see it almost everywhere.
Stefanie P.
I really like Ezekial bread. Very good for you (minus the fact that its still a carb). Sprouted bread expands in your stomach and keeps you full longer. Plus, sprouted grains are nutritious too. These are found, and most be kept, frozen or they will go bad.
STEPHANIE G.
I love the low sodium version or the Ezekiel breads! They are much easier to digest and healthy carbs for your body. I prefer this bread toasted for best taste as it is a bit heavy. It meets my expectations and I would buy again or recommend to others!
Cindy G.
Miramar Beach, FL
The Food for Life Ezekiel 4:9 low sodium is all-right. If you don't need to follow a low sodium diet, go for the regular version. The lack of salt makes the flavor noticeably different.
Kellan F.
Decorah, IA
I really love this bread! I feel healthy and like I’m eating something good for my body. Priced a little higher than regular bread but worth the buy, great flavor. I love making this into avocado toast or just with peanut butter 😋
Katie H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Costco
As I have been making more health conscious choices, this bread has been so great instead of regular sandwich breads. I don’t have that ate too much or bloated feeling. It’s also more filling than regular bread, my stomach is filled longer and I appreciate that a lot being a busy mom! Trader Joe’s sells this, and it’s also at Costco.

Looking for your answer?