Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread Low Sodium uploaded by Teodora D.

BY FOOD FOR LIFE

Food for Life® Ezekiel 4:9® Low Sodium Sprouted Grain Bread.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Organic, certified grains.
The original - flourless.
As described in the Holy Scriptures: "Take also unto thee wheat and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it ..." Ez. 4:9
Complete protein.
The live grain difference!™.
See back panel for details. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
This is a must have for every fitness and wellness enthusiast!
This bread is so healthy and so delicious! I didn’t use ro eat bread until I found this guy.
It is made with sprouted whole grains, legumes and seeds - that’s it! No sugar and no preservatives. It is a great fiber source and perfect for breakfast!

It does have gluten so if you’re looking for something gluten free this won’t be it.

Because of the natural ingredients in the bread and the absence of preservatives this product goes bad really fast so I would suggest storing it in the fridge!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I call this the health nut bread. If you want a hearty healthy bread this bread is for you. I will be honest I would advise to toast the bread just because it has an acquired taste . It is really healthy and helps with digestion. It is made from all natural ingredients as well.
Hannah F.
I love Ezekiel bread! It makes dieting that much easier. It’s somewhat of a staple in the Tone It Up nutrition plan, so I’ve eaten my fair share of slices. I will say keep the loaf in the freezer, then only pull out a few slices at a time. The bread has a tendency to go bad faster, so keep it frozen, and you’ll be set!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I absolutely love this bread! It has an extremely healthy list of ingredients! Organic. Freezes great! I love making this with eggs in the morning. The calories are relatively low and it tastes great!
Stefanie P.
I really like Ezekial bread. Very good for you (minus the fact that its still a carb). Sprouted bread expands in your stomach and keeps you full longer. Plus, sprouted grains are nutritious too. These are found, and most be kept, frozen or they will go bad.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I love that this is a sprouted bread. Healthy option for the family. I do find that it's a bit on the hard side. I works great for toast or #vegan French toast. Even works for a #vegan grill cheese using #daiya cheddar cheese slices. I see it almost everywhere.
Danielle D.
Hampden, ME
This stuff is my JAM. I eat it every day, it's delicious and sturdy! I love it with hummus or some of the Polamer all fruit spread. I'm on a MACROS based diet so this fits in well!
Erin C.
Ozark, Mo
This version of Ezekiel is a bit softer than the original or multi grain type so it's really great for sandwiches, however it has less hearty flavor.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This bread makes a great toast, tastes great, and helps you feel great. I also love how simple and direct the ingredients list is.
Mariana B.
Miami
Not as tasty as other ezekiel breads (cinnamon raisin or whole grain) but still an amazing option for those who are trying to decrease their sodium intake. Great to eat with hummus or peanut butter for breakfast. It combines well with sweet or savory toppings