BY FOOD FOR LIFE #20 in Bread

Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9® Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread.
The original - flourless - low glycemic.
As described in the holy scripture verse: "Take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it... "Ezekiel 4:9.
Complete protein.
No trans fats.
The Live Grain Difference!™.
Certified by the glycemic research institute Washington, D.C.
Certified organic grains. see more...

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread
  • "It also uses sprouted grains instead of processed flour, much better for your body." in 1 review
  • "I like that this is so good for me and it tastes great!" in 1 review
Lynn B.
This is a hearty, dense bread. It is made from sprouted grains, not flour. It is found in the frozen food section. It needs to be kept frozen or refrigerated. There are a few variations in this line. It can be a chalk to find in regular grocery stores. Whole Foods and similar stores sell it. I’ve tried this several times. It doesn’t compare to sandwich breads. It could be an acquired taste or for those interested in eating healthy. I toast it and use for vegetarian sandwiches and toast with nut butters. It tastes nutty. I eat it as it is healthy.
Yanibell P.
My all time favorite and only bread I eat (whenever I do eat bread) It contains six grains and all of the essential amino acids that we need. It does not compare to any of the breads out there because no one can closely match it. Its rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and natural fibers with no added fat. My favorite way is to warm it up. If you are trying to eat a more clean and healthy diet, then this is the bread you should be using. The best part is that it taste good while being good for you!
Abbie Q.
This bread I have always in my fridge and one in the freezer, it's very healthy and tastes great with extra butter toasted. I love that it is gluten free and the taste is way better than most gluten free breads, it does also work well as a open face sandwich with eggs
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
The healthiest bread out there! This is the only breakd that I eat. It has only 80 calories per serving and it makes for a perfect pre-workout preakfat.
It coasts around $5 but it’s definitely worth it! It is recommended by nutritionists and trainers.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This bread is incredible. It comes frozen and, therefore, keeps for a long time. It is, however, very expensive in comparison to other breads. For the quality it is reasonably priced though. If you can afford it, it's worth the investment for sure!
Haley R.
The only type of bread that I buy. Low Glycemic Index & a hearty flavor. I usually toast my Ezekiel bread and top it with smashed avocado and Everything but the Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's!
Molly H.
We love this bre we love this bread in our house. It has to be kept in the freezer, but de-thaws and is ready quickly. taste great with a little bit of peanut butter, jam, or butter. Very healthful as well so I love that!
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
Ezekiel is my all time favorite type of bread. I love every single flavor. They are healthy and low calorie. So perfect especially paired with peanut butter or avocado.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I don't really like whole wheat products. I really like this bread, although it took some getting used to, especially since it looks like it contains bird food, but let's be honest: it does. I like this bread because it's not as processed as most other breads. It's the only bread I will use for avocado toast. It holds up to an entire half of an avocado being piled on. Also makes great peanut butter toast.
Sai P.
This is one of my favorite nutritious but delicious bread! I love tasting the seeds as I eat it. I love it both toasted and I toasted. I often make raw almond butter sandwiches with this bread and my vegan cucumber sandwiches to go with my tea. It is so low in calories too. And it always tastes fresh even though you have to store it in a freezer. I get mines from my local Whole Foods market. I highly recommend it!
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you keep it in the fridge or freezer?
Ashley C.
Does anyone's kid eat this??
member-f7b97b0f8
Allentown, PA
Where stores sell this bread in PA? Would really like to try.
Brittany E.