BY FOOD FOR LIFE

Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9® Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread.
The original - flourless - low glycemic.
As described in the holy scripture verse: "Take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it... "Ezekiel 4:9.
Complete protein.
No trans fats.
The Live Grain Difference!™.
Certified by the glycemic research institute Washington, D.C.
Certified organic grains. see more...

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread
  • "It also uses sprouted grains instead of processed flour, much better for your body." in 1 review
  • "I like that this is so good for me and it tastes great!" in 1 review
Lynn B.
This is a hearty, dense bread. It is made from sprouted grains, not flour. It is found in the frozen food section. It needs to be kept frozen or refrigerated. There are a few variations in this line. It can be a chalk to find in regular grocery stores. Whole Foods and similar stores sell it. I’ve tried this several times. It doesn’t compare to sandwich breads. It could be an acquired taste or for those interested in eating healthy. I toast it and use for vegetarian sandwiches and toast with nut butters. It tastes nutty. I eat it as it is healthy.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My all time favorite and only bread I eat (whenever I do eat bread) It contains six grains and all of the essential amino acids that we need. It does not compare to any of the breads out there because no one can closely match it. Its rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and natural fibers with no added fat. My favorite way is to warm it up. If you are trying to eat a more clean and healthy diet, then this is the bread you should be using. The best part is that it taste good while being good for you!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I used to buy this bread because it contained sprouted grains which are supposedly better for you, however I recently read that the ingredient vital wheat gluten is a really bad ingredient. So I no longer by this bread because of that. The taste and texture are OK for a natural bread without added oils but I do not recommend it because of the vital wheat gluten.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
The healthiest bread out there! This is the only breakd that I eat. It has only 80 calories per serving and it makes for a perfect pre-workout preakfat.
It coasts around $5 but it’s definitely worth it! It is recommended by nutritionists and trainers.
Maggie S.
This bread may not look like the most tasty thing, but it can be dressed up in a healthy and fun way. I like to put peanut butter on with banana for a quick snack or breakfast. For people who want a healthier version of bread other than white I suggest giving this a try.
Abbie Q.
This bread I have always in my fridge and one in the freezer, it's very healthy and tastes great with extra butter toasted. I love that it is gluten free and the taste is way better than most gluten free breads, it does also work well as a open face sandwich with eggs
Haley R.
The only type of bread that I buy. Low Glycemic Index & a hearty flavor. I usually toast my Ezekiel bread and top it with smashed avocado and Everything but the Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's!
Molly H.
We love this bre we love this bread in our house. It has to be kept in the freezer, but de-thaws and is ready quickly. taste great with a little bit of peanut butter, jam, or butter. Very healthful as well so I love that!
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
Ezekiel is my all time favorite type of bread. I love every single flavor. They are healthy and low calorie. So perfect especially paired with peanut butter or avocado.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
This 💯% Whole grain bread from Food of Life is good. While I typically enjoy a less dense bread, this is a delicious loaf.

Zachary, my partner, loves this bread for his sandwich creations that range from bananas and raisins with peanut butter, to thick sliced 🍅 tomatoes and sprouts with avocado mayo and just plain ol’ strawberry jam. He says the density helps keep him full and the taste is great.

I do love it for toast in the morning with cream butter and lemon curd. Absolutely delish!!

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread USA great loaf of bread! Be sure to check the passage from Ezekiel out too!
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you keep it in the fridge or freezer?
Ashley C.
Does anyone's kid eat this??
member-f7b97b0f8
Allentown, PA
Where stores sell this bread in PA? Would really like to try.
Brittany E.