Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsFood For Life
Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin

by Food For Life

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9® Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread.
The original - flourless - low glycemic.
Certified organic grains.
As described in the holy scripture verse: "take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." Ezekiel 4:9.
Complete protein.
No trans fats.
Certified by the Glycemic Research Institute.
Washington, D.C.
Low glycemic.
The Live Grain Difference™!.
See back panel for details.

After searching and searching all over my local market, I finally stumbled upon this bread in the frozen food section. However, after discovering the price, I was sort of surprised. Can someone tell me if this is good for a low carb diet?
Is this very dry tasting or is it good? I have had other bread that is supposedly good for you and i can barely choke it down.
Start your review of Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin!
How would you rate this product?
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin uploaded by Maria P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My favorite cinnamon and raisin bread, crunchy when toasted, tasteful and sweet. Love it with peanut butter and banana
Melissa M.
Round Rock, TX
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is the only bread I am able to have while counting macros (says my nutritionist). I love it! I spread ghee on top of mine and it smells amazing when toasted. You will always find this in my fridge. High in carbs, low in fat.
gerry O.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Bought this today at Trader's Joe it was suggested by my dietitian a bread with no flour. Taste is really good.
Assata R.
My first go at Ezekiel bread was this one.  It's taken some getting used to but I like it so far.  It's a very hardy bread and doesn't taste anything like the wheat bread that I'm used to.  The raisins help make it a more palatable food and adds a bit of sweetness.  I purchased this from the frozen food section in my local supermarket and have kept it in my freezer for freshness.  I would definitely recommend for someone trying to eat healthier.  I would warn that it will NOT taste like regular bread but it's definitely worth trying.
Monica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently discovered Ezekiel bread and i am in love! This cinnamon raisin version is perfect for french toast, although a little on the pricey side It is totally worth it in my opinion. Healthy and great tasting ! Side note- it is only found in the freezer section of the grocery stores.
Keji A.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite bread by far! I like that it is healthy and also delicious at the same time. This specific one taste amazing with vegan butter spread on top.
The C.
Belmont, MA
Ezekiel 4:9 exuded just the right touch of cinnamon, without overwhelming the underlying bread; likewise, the raisins added a gentle sweetness. I topped the slices with cream cheese and smoked salmon for a perfect breakfast snack.
Monica A.
Oceanside, CA
I'm on a cleanse right now and I'm not allowed to eat carbs but this is a great way to fill that need with just a slide toasted with a bit of almond butter on top and you are all set! I would highly suggest this to anyone wanting to eat a bit healthier.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
This is my favorite flavor of the Ezekiel bread family. It's very lovely toasted with butter. I gave the product 5 stars because to make a bread with a decent consistency without any flour whatsoever is a great accomplishment.
DORA R.
The healthier sliced bread ever its here!!! All those seeds combined give us a great flavor, its hard to find in some small towns like mine but you can keep some extra in the freezer, i recommend it like a great help for your new year resolution!