GroceryBakeryFood For Life
Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin

by Food For Life

Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9® Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread.
The original - flourless - low glycemic.
Certified organic grains.
As described in the holy scripture verse: "take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." Ezekiel 4:9.
Complete protein.
No trans fats.
Certified by the Glycemic Research Institute.
Washington, D.C.
Low glycemic.
The Live Grain Difference™!.
See back panel for details.

After searching and searching all over my local market, I finally stumbled upon this bread in the frozen food section. However, after discovering the price, I was sort of surprised. Can someone tell me if this is good for a low carb diet?
Is this very dry tasting or is it good? I have had other bread that is supposedly good for you and i can barely choke it down.
Start your review of Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin!
How would you rate this product?
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin uploaded by Maria P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My favorite cinnamon and raisin bread, crunchy when toasted, tasteful and sweet. Love it with peanut butter and banana
Melissa M.
Round Rock, TX
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is the only bread I am able to have while counting macros (says my nutritionist). I love it! I spread ghee on top of mine and it smells amazing when toasted. You will always find this in my fridge. High in carbs, low in fat.
Karen L.
Menifee, CA
If you are watching your bad carbs this is the bread for you. It is dry, but great toasted. I like to spread Laughing Cow cheese in them with some Turkey.
Geraldine  Z.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Bought this today at Trader's Joe it was suggested by my dietitian a bread with no flour. Taste is really good.
Assata R.
My first go at Ezekiel bread was this one.  It's taken some getting used to but I like it so far.  It's a very hardy bread and doesn't taste anything like the wheat bread that I'm used to.  The raisins help make it a more palatable food and adds a bit of sweetness.  I purchased this from the frozen food section in my local supermarket and have kept it in my freezer for freshness.  I would definitely recommend for someone trying to eat healthier.  I would warn that it will NOT taste like regular bread but it's definitely worth trying.
Monica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently discovered Ezekiel bread and i am in love! This cinnamon raisin version is perfect for french toast, although a little on the pricey side It is totally worth it in my opinion. Healthy and great tasting ! Side note- it is only found in the freezer section of the grocery stores.
Tracey S.
Covington, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband only eats sprouted grain-type breads (wacky health nut) and I eat regular person food ;-). But one day I ran out and really wanted some toast with my breakfast. Gingerly, I tried this. I can see why he eats it! Great texture—chewy, and holds up to me spreading cold butter on it. I actually like breads with some texture so could eat this all the time and not feel like I’m forcing myself to eat health food. Trust me, not just for granola crunchers, it’s actually good!
Keji A.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite bread by far! I like that it is healthy and also delicious at the same time. This specific one taste amazing with vegan butter spread on top.
Leidy J Z.
Howard Beach, NY
Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 100% Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Cinnamon Raisin uploaded by Leidy J Z.
The best bread ever !!! I love the sweet flavor and is very healthy, i eat this with everything and when i trying to lose weight this is the only bread i consume, i tried the other flavor but this is the favorite one . I bought it in trades joes or Whole Foods. Every week im buying a need one jaja
The C.
Belmont, MA
Ezekiel 4:9 exuded just the right touch of cinnamon, without overwhelming the underlying bread; likewise, the raisins added a gentle sweetness. I topped the slices with cream cheese and smoked salmon for a perfect breakfast snack.