BY EZEKIEL 4:9 #25 in English Muffins

Food FOR Life.
100% FLOURLESS SPROUTED WHOLE GRAIN.
ENGLISH MUFFINS.
The Original Complete Protein.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC GRAINS.
Our Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain English Muffins are inspired by the Holy Scripture verse: "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and Beans, and Lentils, and Millet and Spelt, and put them in one vessel and make bread of it". Ez 4:9.
We discovered when these six grains and legumes are sprouted and combined, an amazing thing happens. A complete protein is created that closely parallels the protein found in milk and eggs. In fact, the protein quality is so high, that it is 84.3% as efficient as the highest recognized source of protein, containing all 9 essential amino acids. There are 18 amino acids present in these unique english muffins " from all vegetable sources " naturally balanced in nature.
The Live Grain Difference!
Different from most english muffins today, these unique muffins are made from freshly sprouted Live grains and contain absolutely no flour. We believe in sprouting the grains we use in our english muffins because sprouting is the best way to release all of the vital nutrients stored in whole grains*.
To unlock this dormant food energy, maximize nutrition and flavor, we add just the right amount of water to healthy whole organically grown grains which are already bursting with nutrients. Beneficial enzymes are activated which cause the grains to sprout and become a living food. Our exclusive sprouting process not only significantly increases vitamins but also causes a natural change that allows the protein and carbohydrates to be assimilated by the body more efficiently. And even better still, our exclusive baking process preserves these valuable nutrients and retains the important natural fiber and bran.
You can see, taste, and smell THE LIVE GRAIN DIFFERENCE! of Food For Life english muffins. As nutritious as they are delicious. Food For Life sprouted grain english muffins are the substance of a meal " not just something that holds a sandwich together. See the difference fresh sprouts really make. Your body and taste buds will know the difference! With just one bite, you'll know they are a food for life!
* Source: Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
Please visit us online for healthy recipes and great serving suggestions.
6 Fork-Split Muffins.
"Take also unto thee Wheat and Barley and Beans and Lentils and Millet and Spelt and put them in one vessel and make bread of it. " Ezekiel 4:9.
QUESTIONS: Are Food For Life sprouted whole grain english muffins gluten-free?
ANSWER: While sprouting promotes the digestibility of grains through enzymatic activity, this product contains naturally occurring gluten found in wholegrains, such as wheat. For Gluten-Free bread products, please visit our website at www.foodforlife.com.
Interested in health through nutrition?
Visit www.price-pottenger.org see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Antonella G.
I eat minimally processed foods as much as I can, and I purchased these to make breakfast sandwiches in the morning. Unfortunately, I did not like them as much as other organic English muffins (Rudi's- although not as clean). They are really dry. I would still buy them in a pinch.
Danai K.
Long Is City, NY
These are my favorite english muffins ever. They're filling, seedy, you can *taste* and feel the grains, and they don't feel processed at all. I love them with soynut butter and honey - so good!
Stacy D.
Lebanon, PA
Food for Life English muffins are so delicious, and the best part is, they are only 80 calories! This is a very healthy food choice for breakfast that I highly recommend. Eat with a bit of butter or plain!
Ashley M.
I think English muffins are good when you toast them and then put peanut butter on them. I use to eat these every morning when I would baby'sit
Alyssa M.
Jacksonville , FL
Great English muffins. Love making breakfast sandwiches with them. They even taste good by themselves. Always keep these around
Hayley J.
Delicious and NATURALLY healthy, nothing artificial! They're great with earth balance vegan butter or peanut butter!
Leah M.
Saginaw, MI
I love these! They are my go to breakfast! Great with almond butter and stevia! My three year old likes them too!
Ashley W.
Caro, MI
An amazing sprouted grain english muffin. Doesn't spike my blood sugar and satifies the craving for bread.