BY FOOD FOR LIFE #73 in Tortillas

Food For Life® Brown Rice Tortillas .
Resealable package.
Seal for freshness.
Wheat & gluten free. see more...

Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I've purchased this item at least once a week. I like making breakfast burritos, tacos, and sandwiches out of this. This is the closest thing I can find to a tortilla without gluten or corn. These tortillas aren't foldable or rollable which is disappointing. You also have to warm these up before you eat or the tortillas aren't soft.
Katelyn E.
Rocklin, CA
My husband is a gluten intolerant Hispanic. We go through these tortillas so fast because he enjoys them so much. This is the only brand of tortillas he likes. Not too pricey considering gluten free.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I enjoy using these tortillas when I make an egg white pizza. The texture and taste of this tortilla is the best ever. It's thick enough to hold 4 cooked egg whites topped with avocado and salsa.
Emily D.
I enjoy using these tortillas. They taste good with the foods I make with them. I give this 4 stars.
Osa A.
London UK
I love this so much I always buy them with my own money all the time and have them regularly