Food For Life Brown Rice Bread Wheat & Gluten Free

by Food For Life

Food For Life® Wheat & Gluten Free Brown Rice Bread.
Fruit juice sweetened.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Food For Life Brown Rice Bread Wheat & Gluten Free!
How would you rate this product?
member-a10b91
I bought this 'bread' because I am slowly changing my diet. A mistake.Pros: It tastes okay with peanut butter. That's it.Cons: Price. Way too expensive.Pieces are stuck together. Breaks apart. Too dry & heavy.Taste is not good. All I can say is yes it is edible. That's all.I definitely do not recommend this.
Mackenzie S.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I’ve tried incorporating more gluten free products in my diet and this bread has been my favorite. I usually use it in the morning as avocado toast. It’s been my go to. One thing I recommend I would toast it for awhile to get it cooked fully.
Katie C.
Carmel, IN
I like the taste and texture of this gluten free bread. It’s one of the few that doesn’t have eggs (which I’m allergic to). The bread is small and it freezes solid, so you need to break it apart to get a slice (if you keep it frozen like I do.
Esti N.
Boca Raton, FL
Food For Life Brown Rice Bread Wheat & Gluten Free uploaded by Esti N.
Tastes ok. Slices stick together and break when separated. Miniature loaf for $10, not worth the price so considering baking my own yeast free bread.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
This is the first gluten free bread I’ve tried. It’s good... but it’s different. Super bouncy texture, but it’s heavy at the same time. The flavor is good.

Looking for your answer?