Fontera New Mexico Taco Chicken Seasoning Skillet Sauce uploaded by Stacey M.

BY FRONTERA

Frontera® New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce with Roasted Tomato + Mild Red Chile.
Seasoning for chicken.
Medium. see more...

Chloe C.
Chloe C.
This sauce is... amazing. I can't believe it's rated so low here! This sauce is the "secret" ingredient to the best chicken tacos of life. I will use 1 pack for 2 chicken breasts and instead of using a skillet, I just dump the chicken, the sauce packet, and some chicken broth into my crock pot and let it cook all day. The chicken shreds beautifully, is so moist, and so flavorful. I have made this for so many people and everyone has loved it.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I was recommended this sauce by a representative of the company. I love their enchilada sauce and prefer to eat more natural seasonings.
It wasn't the greatest, the seasoning was too much tomato for me.
I prefer to make my own "dry" mixture of cumin, chili powder salt etc to cut down on MSG like in the dry taco seasoning packets.
Talitha F.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this locally to make chicken tacos. I was immediately put off a little by the smell and the taste pretty much matched. It's not so horrible that I threw it away but I will definitely never buy this again. The only word I can think of to describe it is "fishy", not something I want when making chicken.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I bought this to try out the Frontera line and it was quite delicious. It does have a mild smokey chili flavor with a bit of spice. The recipe was really simple and easy to do in about 10 minutes. My picky husband really enjoyed it so that was a bonus.