BeveragesFontana
Cinnamon Dolce 1 Liter Syrup Bottle with Pump from Starbucks for Coffee and Tea

by Fontana

Bring your favorite Starbucks flavor to your home or office with the Fontana Cinnamon Dolce one liter syrup bottle with pump. This is the same syrup used in your favorite Starbucks drink recipes. Everything you need to start adding your favorite flavor to your coffee, tea or more!

The Cinnamon Dolce syrup used in all your favorite Starbucks recipes for your home or office; 1 Liter bottle with pump to easily add your favorite flavor to any coffee or tea; Over 30 servings to add flavoring to many drinks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fontana Cinnamon Dolce 1 Liter Syrup Bottle with Pump from Starbucks for Coffee and Tea!
Samantha  F.
Lyndonville, VT
Purchased at: Starbucks
I absolutely love this for my lattes at home! Just add a few pumps to my coffee and I can enjoy it daily! My favorite in the fall! Saves me trips to Starbucks and I am able to make more drinks for my money! Typically pay $16 directly from Starbucks so it’s a good price !!!

Looking for your answer?