BY FONTANA

Beyond the ingredients and the process is art - an instinct for flavor, a feeling for beauty, your signature touch. Now you can create gorgeous specialty drinks and add flair to your desserts with delicious Fontana premium sauces. Create beverage and desserts, beautify shakes or glorify whipping cream. see more...

Janki T.
Bought this from Starbucks website. Works well to make homemade mochas with the Nespresso pods. It is a bit expensive but I had a Starbucks gift card, plus this size lasts me 8-9 months.
Rachel R.
There are so many great ways to use chocolate sauce I like to put it on top of my desserts like cake or muffins. It is also great on ice cream sundaes and other desserts like that. I definitely recommend this product.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This is delicious to make mochas and many different other hot coffee drinks!! I usually get this at Starbucks
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
This is such a great product although a little pricey. Quality over quantity right???
Aeisha A.
Port Maria St Mary
Fontana 63-oz. White Chocolate Sauce Is the best its not overly sweet but with a rich chocolate flavour ,can be used as a topping for dessert or in sauces ,its really affordable than othe brands,got it at fontana pharmacy didnt regret buying it plus my son loves it.
Alondra S.
Toronto
I love this sauce, it's weird but I put it on BBQ chicken! It's super yummy and good price
For it would recommend to others. I bought it at my local grocery store. Definitely buy again I love it.
Jasmina D.
It's delicious and really rich. I love it. It's a bit pricey but well worth the money.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
How much is it? I'm guessing it would be kind of expensive
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Is this stuff any good?
Rachel R.
Does this product come in other sizes?
Rachel R.
Where can I find this product?