GroceryPantryFontana
63-oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Sauce

Fontana 63-oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Sauce

by Fontana

Beyond the ingredients and the process is art - an instinct for flavor, a feeling for beauty, your signature touch. Now you can create gorgeous specialty drinks and add flair to your desserts with delicious Fontana premium sauces. Create beverage and desserts, beautify shakes or glorify whipping cream.

Does this product come in other sizes?
Where can I find this product?
Is this stuff any good?
Start your review of Fontana 63-oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Sauce!
Bryanna B.
Lakeland, FL
As somebody who uses this on the daily at a coffee shop that brews Starbucks, it is very popular with customers but for a picky person like me I'm not very fond of it. If you like bittersweet definitely for you as I'm more of a dark chocolate girl ☺
Amy D.
Saulsbury, TN
This is such a great product although a little pricey. Quality over quantity right???
Rachel R.
There are so many great ways to use chocolate sauce I like to put it on top of my desserts like cake or muffins. It is also great on ice cream sundaes and other desserts like that. I definitely recommend this product.
Jasmina D.
It's delicious and really rich. I love it. It's a bit pricey but well worth the money.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
This is delicious to make mochas and many different other hot coffee drinks!! I usually get this at Starbucks
Janki T.
Bought this from Starbucks website. Works well to make homemade mochas with the Nespresso pods. It is a bit expensive but I had a Starbucks gift card, plus this size lasts me 8-9 months.
Alondra S.
Toronto
I love this sauce, it's weird but I put it on BBQ chicken! It's super yummy and good price For it would recommend to others. I bought it at my local grocery store. Definitely buy again I love it.
Aeisha A.
Port Maria St Mary
Fontana 63-oz. White Chocolate Sauce Is the best its not overly sweet but with a rich chocolate flavour ,can be used as a topping for dessert or in sauces ,its really affordable than othe brands,got it at fontana pharmacy didnt regret buying it plus my son loves it.