Folly Fire Matte Manipulation Creamy Matte 3 Lipstick Set Msrp $3999

Folly Fire Matte Manipulation Creamy Matte 3 Lipstick Set Msrp $39.99

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folly Fire Matte Manipulation Creamy Matte 3 Lipstick Set Msrp $39.99!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandra W.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Folly Fire Matte Manipulation Creamy Matte 3 Lipstick Set Msrp $39.99 uploaded by Alexandra W.
While i personally do not use lipstick these colors are so perfect for a night out. Glide on smooth but dose not dry down and will need to be reapplied through out the day. Sunset Blvd is a move perfect fir everyday where while Here To Slay is the perfect date night red!
Adele F.
wirral
2,597 reviews
I cannot wait until I receive I love them I can’t wait till you get to me and Matt won’t get on my face mask so awesome and amazing

Looking for your answer?