BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Follow your Heart® Reduced Fat Vegenaise®.
Better than Mayo™.
Egg free.
Gluten free.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

Jordan P.
Love this as condiment replacement and as a base for recipes like potato salad. I decided to try being a vegetarian as my New Years resolution and products by this brand have been so helpful! It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
A great tasting, healthy, and more sustainable alternative to regular mayonnaise. It's not too much more expensive than regular mayonnaise, and I personally believe paying a little more is worth it. If you do happen to be a vegetarian or vegan, this tastes great on a tempeh "blt" sandwich!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is a great product if you don't eat eggs. It tastes just like regular mayo. I use this as a replacer for mayo. It is very good in potato salads and Banff baby sauce. I would recommend this to anyone with dietary issues.
Oksana K.
This is what I use, and I love it. It tastes exactly the same as the real mayonnaise and I get the satisfaction of knowing its a lot healthier
Jannette L.
Salinas, CA
This stuff is great, it tastes just like the real thing. Except of course, it's vegan which automatically makes it that much better ;)
Zuleyma D.
I love these product I like this taste better than mayo and it's a great alternative for anyone that's vegan or has egg sensitivity .
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
I love this veganaise! It's delicious and creamy and goes week on sandwiches without making you feel like you're overdoing it.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
This stuff is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! It taste a lot better than regular mayonnaise. I always keep this in my fridge, I love it!
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
This is a great product if you are a vegan. It tastes so much better than the regular kind.
Susan A.
Brampton, ON
I usually don’t like vegan mayo, but something about this actually tastes better than real mayo. It’s not too salty, or sweet or anything, it’s very similar to mayo from taste and to consistency! I also love how a little bit goes a long way, and the taste always pops out on dishes such as sandwiches or salads. I bought this at whole foods, you could probably find this at any high end grocery store though! I would check it out if you want to try mayo alternatives!
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Is this vegan?
Shelby W.
How does this taste compared to others?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I am trying to eat more healthier although I'm finding that more healthier options are very bland or just straight out gross.is this really tasty and comparable to mayo?
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Is this sopposed to be vegemite?
Dara R.
Does it actually cook well? Like if you're using mayo on corn cobs and put them in the oven, does it melt like regular mayo?