Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Original uploaded by Stef R.

BY FOLLOW YOUR HEART #21 in Mayonnaise

Follow Your Heart® Original Vegenaise®.

High in Omega-3.

850mg per serving.

Better Than Mayo™.

Egg free.

Gluten free.

Non GMO project verified.

Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Joyce C.
Vancouver, BC
This vegan mayonnaise is amazing! I use it in sandwiches, salads and other cooking regularly and you can’t tell the difference from regular mayo.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
The flavor and texture are great, but it has soy and doesn’t need to have soy. It makes it difficult to share with family and friends who have soy allergies/sensitivities.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
So the flavour is great and I have zero complaints about that. My only issue with this product is that it became watery on me, not sure if this was a one off, but it kinda but me off. My kids liked it :)
Maude R.
Ville de Quebec, QC
This vegenaise is bomb. Im vegan so I can't eat mayo but it doesnt matter at all because vegenaise is wayyyy more delicious than refular mayo.
Steph B.
London, London
So good! A little more runny than real mayonnaise but it doesn't matter. I love mayonnaise so trying to cut that out is easier with Vegannaise ❤🐷
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
There is no difference between this an mayo. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I rarely used to use regular mayo before I went vegan, but after I tried this brand I'm addicted. I used it on sandwiches for creaminess instead of using cheese. Everyone needs to try this. Including non vegans
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
My family has been using Vegenaise for years now instead of mayonnaise and it's a wonderful substitute. I've made many dishes and dressings with it and friends and family couldn't tell the difference. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah B.
Birmingham
After my mom had her heart attack, I searched for food products that would have less cholesterol. In this case, Vegenaise has no eggs and works better for our family! Later on, my roommate and I discovered that we both prefer this to actual Mayo. The texture is great, it's super versatile in recipes, and hardly anyone ever realizes I'm not using mayo!
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only vegan mayo I've tried so far and I think it's delicious. It is a hint sweeter than regular mayo and a little bit thicker. It's a little bit pricy but all vegan stuff is. I purchased it from Whole Foods but I've also seen it at Target and Smith's.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Tastes just like regular mayonnaise! It is about the same price as other brands. Just another reason to go vegan ;) I will say that I am a little disappointed in the brand for not releasing an organic line. I definitely recommend though.